Good morning/Good night thread

You’re not the first to try… :skull:

1 Like

Good morning sz folks of the world

1 Like

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

Today I have my appointment with the drugs nurse in the morning and my psychiatrist appointment in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Cowabunga!!! Lol

I know, it feels a bit ridiculous, but it’s fun so I don’t mind.

1 Like

Did you know when the cartoon first came out in the uk they were called ‘teenage mutant HERO turtles’ cos the bbc thought ninja was too violent a word. Dumbasses

1 Like

I didn’t know that! That’s interesting though. Hero turtles doesn’t sound as good. Maybe it does, I don’t know I’m undecided on the matter.

So what did they do with all the merchandise? Was there special packaging for the UK where the title of the hero turtles was different? No ninja references?

I loved TMNT when I was a kid. My sister took me to see all the movies.

1 Like

That’s the thing - the toys said ninja but the show on TVs was hero. Pretty complicated. I loved that show too. Splinter was my fave.

1 Like

LOL I didn’t know that. Cool fun fact

1 Like

Yeah. They overdubbed the intro music to say hero instead of ninja.

2 Likes

Good morning! Portugal won against Poland last night :balloon:

3 Likes

morning @minnii, congratulations with the win :slight_smile: I watched from the second half on… I have to say, it wasn’t the best match I saw so far. You have a good chance of reaching the final though!

1 Like

:slight_smile: It wasn’t at all, but at least Portugal played like a team, with heavy players on all fronts. That referee though, pissed me off. Two unmarked penalties! Anyway, we won. The coach is saying if we need to win by draws and penalties every game we will… :fearful:

1 Like

Morning all. Had a greats night sleep.

Congratulations @minnii - didn’t watch the game but I gather it was exciting.

1 Like

Good morning

A little early

Watching the hateful eight

Minnie is in it

1 Like

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

Portugal are kicking butt! Go Minnii!

1 Like

Morning happy Saturday all.

1 Like

Good morning :sunny:

1 Like

Morning all :nerd_face: !

1 Like

How goes @Minnii? Sleep well? When is the kitten coming home?

1 Like