Good morning/Good night thread

Night all. Gonna get some sleep now so can get up and watch the referendum results come in.

2 Likes

Good luck! I hope you guys stay, it’s cool to be able to not get visas to go to the UK :frowning2: I still want to go there in my life

2 Likes

Alright! I’m here rooting for you!

1 Like

Ps @minnii were you pleased with the football result?

1 Like

Oh man it was a nerve wrecking game, I even ate my nails a little bit. Sweared some cuss words very loudly. But Ronaldo is actually a great player, so that was good :smile:

1 Like

Good morning! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gooood morning!!! I’m up, and all of it’s good.

1 Like

Morning, or should I say good night. Stayed up all night to watch the referendum results coming in :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

good morning. Woke up to this view.

9 Likes

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

Nice picture @Teo where is that?

1 Like

Good night ladies and gents. Woke up at 6 am today, going to bed early :smiley:

2 Likes

Stayed up all night to watch the politics so now by body clock is the wrong way round.

Tbh I quite like being up at night when everone else is asleep. Generally have quieter thoughts.

1 Like

But who will keep me company in the mornings? :smile:

There’s also the US’s night owls, the australians, flybottle, treebeard, everhopeful around noon :smile:

3 Likes

Funny how we soon get an idea of the routines of fellow users. Is nice and comforting.

2 Likes

@Minnii how is your pussy cat going in the new house?

He’s great! He sleeps all day and roams the house by night, wakes me up at 6am every morning just to go back to sleep again :smile:

1 Like

Oh good news! I’m happy to hear that!

It’s nice he has fallen into a routine in the new place. Now he will develop a new routine when the new kitten comes along!

Don’t forget to share pics of the baby kitten with us.

1 Like

I won’t :smile: I’m so excited for the new kitty, you have no idea. I’m going to see her on sunday

2 Likes

Will she be desexed when you get her? What about microchipped?

Kittens are great. It’s so nice to watch them grow into their little personalities!

Which one did you chose, the white one or the colourful one?

1 Like

Yeah she will, vacinated, desexed, chipped, it all.

I chose the colorful one :slight_smile:

4 Likes