Good morning/Good night thread

Awww thats just wonderful, the little magic moments of life. Glad you’re feeling well.

I’m cool, study break right now, been studying like crazy. I have exams here on a USB pen and I need three wrong max to pass and I’ve been passing with one, so I’m starting to become ready for the exam. :smile:

1 Like

And then @Minnii will be unleashed on the world :smiley_cat: Or at least the streets of Portugal :smile_cat: I think you’re going to do great :two_hearts:

1 Like

Not yet, first I need actual driving lessons, this is just the theoretical part, signs, road rules, velocity, etc. A lot of ■■■■ to memorize that will become automatic when I drive. Than it also has completely unnecessary things to know, like how much do you have to pay if you go over 30km/h on a freeway or in a city, things like that. If it’s a cross for people or of people, trick questions and all of that… It’s been a nightmare :no_mouth:

1 Like

Well, yes, but you’ll be on to the simulators and then the actual driving part. That’s the thing with driving classes and exams, your head just spins with all these facts and possibilities, and you still need some space left to just take in and respond to the road in front of you. Super stressful.

You’re right, it will all become natural. You’ll do well, I think.

1 Like

Thank you, I think so too :smile:

1 Like

It’s almost 6:00 am here in eastern Oklahoma. Getting ready to start the day - to go to day treatment, that is. It’s been 56 days since I’ve drank.

3 Likes

goooooooooooooooooood morning folks!

1 Like

well my friend went into hospital today but i managed to shave my beard off and brush my teeth and then i got a haircut and then did some shopping so despite whats happening with my friend i am trying to just get on with things, thanks for asking

1 Like

Nice work, @daydreamer! I’m impressed!

I hope your friend is well soon, I’m sorry they had to go to the hospital. I’m glad you’re taking care of yourself in the meantime. You and your friend have my best wishes.

2 Likes

that is so awesome and great that you’ve held off on your drinking !! way to go @crimby

That is awesome crimby! I’m really proud of you

good night :tent:
be kind to each other :heart:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny:

2 Likes

good night… :tent:
be kind to yourselves and each other.

3 Likes

Gud evening guys

3 Likes

good night…lovely people :tent:

2 Likes

good night sleep tight

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face:

1 Like

good morning :smile:

1 Like

good morning fellow schizophrenics !! Peace to all !

3 Likes