Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning!

Hope you slept well.

I just read on yahoo.com head lines a article about “three question rules”.

It pretty much said if you have asked three questions and the other party none then get out of there.

I think this is ignorant, judgemental, cruel and inciting hate and I’m suprised such articles are permitted.

Wonder if other media sites allow such articles.

There are people who can enjoy silent people’s compsny and understand they might be disabled or not chatty but can be nice n outgoing in spirit.

I feel like complaining to them about it but not sure how to do so.

Yeah that the person who wrote it but what about people that passed the ■■■■ to be published to cause even more stigma , exclusion and isolation amoung a precious people who also have rights to social equity etc

I think this should be addressed.asap.

I dont fit in socially any where it seems.
Not in any religion or social group but some individuals I can have contact of some kind with.

I am thinking I should move back but my car needs fixing first and I got to save up to have it fixed and also for petrol etc
Not sure if I can handle the drive all by myself cause I cried when I was with someone and had radio .

I may of voted wrong.im disabled but I do beleive in human rights and wearing orange on Wednesday apparently helps and stands for human rights so if you want to wear orange on Wednesdays,that might do good.

I’m not racist n I don’t think I’m speciesism either as vegans put it.
I was ethical vegan now I eat meat but I want to care for environment etc

I voted n included for a woman last on my list thirteenth because I thought she may have spunk n goodness to come with n strength n that a little touch of her opinions n stands can do n be good but I’m not sure I agree with that anymore but problem is I don’t agree with her and have tot…
For some reason I seem to have liked her for years n years despite that I’m not racist n don’t agree really.i think.

Then there’s a few woman in other political parties that also have qualities I digg.

I voted labor or greens First Lady vote which is strange cause I’ve always thought myself to be right winged .

I saw myself as liberal for years n now I feel maybe I’ve swung elsewhere.

I can’t do politics man I mean I can’t even read the news .
Just headlines mainly .
N not daily even.

My brain gets overwhelmed n I be darned if ya put a news paper infront of me.

Inciting hate in people is not nice but when it’s a group then often they have each other but when it’s a individual who may not have any one then that’s even more like adult bullying which I felt happened to me n trashing me to to lie about me and make me seem like beyond the scum of the earth.

i will not be in a rush to get back to Gold Coast.
I love my boyfriend n leaving him would be difficult and part of me wants to stay here and bring my neigher and that she could be happy here despite some hot summers but what if a fire comes near her and she goes wild n can’t be caught and I don’t want her to be hurt or in danger or die.
I adore her but there are roads here one can ride on and other horses live here and survive it but they might be used to it.

I think about the brown eyed man.
Out of all the people I’ve ever met in my whole life these brown eyes are the only ones I’ve ever connected n had contact with in loving way.
I want to at least talk to him and see what n who he is etc.

He is so beautiful!

I have a good boyfriend and of course want to be faithful in thought as well but it’s strange cause I’ve seen a lot of eyes in my life and none of them have I connected with,only with his eyes.

I don’t know if I’m staying or going back or if I might stay a while and save money to fix car n petrol etc

I’m afraid of living here.
So different what I’m used to.

I’m afraid of the people too.
Are they army people n I’m all alone here n they set me up or can I be good with them somehow while I am here n anywhere I go in a way…

I love the two dogs I li e with at moment.
They are my boyfriends dogs.

But who is brown eyed man…
Is he single…
Does he have or want children…
(I can’t do children)in person .

I love my boyfriend and love cuddle him and I feel so much love for him.
But brown eyed man is in my thought and also a man I was with as a seventeen year old.he was sweet to me what I remember.n I loved his family although his father seemed to have rage n anger toward me but love also .

Rise n shine.

I think we should be appreciated for who we are.
I think I should be appreciated for who I am anyway.
I work with my spirit energy n eyes s but too but can’t with my body.
I e been workaholic and it’s not fair to discriminate n hate for not doing physical or visible work.
Work with other bodies or just in spirit etc
There’s ways to work but one may not get paid in person unfortunately they do t acknowledge the work in person so one on doll still.
Pension is what I feel I should have and I can work in spirit but not in person with my body cause I’m disabled n social difficulties etc

Love yo n g’day to you

It wasn’t yahoo.
It was news.com.

My best friend I had was funny n kind.
My other friend I did not think was so funny but had other great qualities.

I’m sorry I left n wasn’t there but I wasn’t myself n was psychotic.

How are you?

Goodnight, everybody. :night_with_stars: :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Good morning all of u…

2 Likes

This is the last post i saw good lord it’s been so long

1 Like

Hello … ,

It’s My Personal Mourning … ,

N e One Still Remember Me (???) ,

It’s Been a While … … …

Hello? It’s my personal morning after sleep that which is optimistic.

Interesting , , ,

It’s Like e(Y)e Own Your Existence … ,

e(Y)e’ll Do tha Best e(Y)e Can … ,

but e(Y)e’m Naught Gonna Stop Buying Pizza … … …

Pizza Jus Always Tastes Good … ,

Yum Yum Dem Sum (!!!)

1 Like

Y.E.S. Pizza Probs my Fav Meal … ,

but e(Y)e Prefer Without Meat … ,

Animals Deserve Better … ,

It’s L(Y)Ke Cows … ,

They Look So Peaceful Ya’know … ,

We Could Get Rid of Lawnmowers … ,

Give them Space and Chill With them Accordingly … ,

My Dad Grew Up on a Farm and He Could Care Less that Cows are Being Murdered For Fast Food People … ,

Hopefully Things Will Change (by) tha T(Y)me e(Y)e’m 80 Years Old … ,

Sooner than Later Would be a Good Sign but America Wanted Trump to be President … ,

Filled with Plagues we Are … … …

1 Like

Goodnight15151515

1 Like

good morning boring day

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny:

1 Like

Good night. I’m not going to sleep yet though. I’m hoping sometime soon. Happy April Fools day everyone!

Good Morning, up at 3 am, I keep falling asleep to early

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I woke up at 3.30am @Mountainman (I had a couple of naps yesterday)

1 Like

Good morning, everybody! :smiley: :sunny:

Good evening my fellows, I love you! :smile:

Good afternoon everyone!

Kind of having some bad anxiety today :confused: Don’t want to return to that creepy apartment. Ohhhhh.

Good morning everyone :sunny: I have to go out and buy Mr Turtle some new shoes today.

3 Likes