Good morning/Good night thread

Good night
Sleep tight
Don’t let the bed bugs bite

Sweet dreams to all who now has night. It is 21:10 here in South Africa.

Dreamscape is in let the party begin!

2 Likes

Good morning, yay it’s friday woohoo

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I have to make a birthday cake for my niece this morning, otherwise, everything is prepared!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: everything went really well with the family lunch yesterday but it exhausted me.

Good morning, everybody!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: This is my first Moday at work in my new schedule (one monday every fortnight in addition to tues - thurs every week).

3 Likes

Good morning! :sunny:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Monday at work was good! Now on to Tuesday!

1 Like

Good morning! I’m still sleepy today.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I’m still waiting for my mobile phone number to port over to a different service provider, I activated it yesterday at 6pm and the website said it should take a couple of hours but I’m still waiting now at 2.52am! I hope nothing has gone wrong.

Here they do it within 2 hours maybe reboot your new phone. Just a idea

1 Like

I tried that when I woke up … no dice! I’ll have to call them tonight when I get home.

I just checked my online account and it says that it can take up to 24 business hours because of the type of porting I’m doing.

No need to panic.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work for the week. This week has been big but I feel like I achieved a lot. I got a good compliment from my team leader yesterday. She said she wishes she had more people like me in the team!

5 Likes

Good morning, took the garbage out and did the dishes already, just need to shower then off to work

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Dad is coming over for morning tea this morning. I think he still is, if he has tried to text me in the past couple of days, I haven’t received it because I’m still porting!

As of tonight I am going to drink just half a sleeping pill for the next two weeks or so. I want to quit taking sleeping pills. Good night everybody.

1 Like

I went to the doctors for the flu and had an anxiety attack

Good morning everyone :sunny: Today I have to buy a present for my niece’s 21st on Monday. We might check out a couple of houses and then we’re going to visit Dad and his wife in the caravan they traveled down here in, I’ve never seen it before and it sounds grand.