Good morning/Good night thread

Good night @far_cry0

1 Like

Good morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning, short day at work and need to get groceries the three days of book work and cleaning house

1 Like

Good evening =)

1 Like

Good night everyone! I may hang around a little bit longer but Iā€™m getting tired!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: We have grocery shopping and a lot of cleaning to do today ahead of next weekend when my Father and his wife are coming over for lunch with my niece.

1 Like

I cantā€™t seem to be able to wake up today, weak and tired :sob:

1 Like

Basically me, ughā€¦

Good morning!
I woke up so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  panicked about everything! It feels like time is running out and itā€™s the end of the world.
Shutting myself inside, with the phones off. Going to get everything done, today. Focus on the important things and my do to list.

1 Like

good afternoon. sorry im breaking the rules

1 Like

Turtle! Is it the same turtle who had a turtle as an avatar? Good to see you, how have you been? Probably you donā€™t remember me, but I remember you very wellā€¦ good memories about youā€¦ have a good day! :blush:

1 Like

Good Morning, have not been able to stay awake for longer than a hour in the past day or so, not sure why

2 Likes

Good evening ā€¦its around 6:00 pmā€¦if u ask me i am feeling okayā€¦how are u @Mountainman ā€¦

2 Likes

If I can stay awake, I think Iā€™m ok

1 Like

Whatā€™s time is it.i am feeling okayā€¦ā€™ā€™!!

its 5:24 am and I did not ask cause you said you were ok :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks u man i am are grateful to uā€¦u have good life manā€¦

1 Like

to be honest most would not want my life

1 Like

Good night guysā€¦

Good morning everyone :sunny: I cut my finger last night making dinner. I cut the same finger about 3 or 4 years ago and it became infected with a flesh eating disease, I was antibiotics for three months and it deformed my finger and completely changed the sensation in the finger tip permanently. Needless to say we went straight to a medical centre last night to get it cleaned and professionally dressed.

@Lara I remember you! Nice to see you back! How have you been?

1 Like

Hi, I have been up and down. The recent down is the reason why I am back on the forumā€¦ I left the forum due to some paranoia re forum, but recently I felt more paranoid about the real life so then was looking for support of familiar environment where I felt safe for a long time in the past (read: the sz forum). And again thanks for wonderful people here I managed to get in touch with the realityā€¦ Otherwise itā€™s been good. Getting thereā€¦ :grinning: how about you? How have you been? I can see some new members here :grinning:, some of ā€œoldā€ ones missing :disappointed: hopefully you are doing ok. Best wishes!