Good morning/Good night thread

That’s just awful! It’s like living inside of an oven.

1 Like

going offline, as I got stuff to do.

11:06 pm.
might fall asleep.

Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

Good night guys. …

1 Like

Sleep well @far_cry0 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Last day of work for the week! Yay!

i need sleep. my eyes hurt.

I also need sunglasses

or to just turn down the screen brightness

Good morning everyone :sunny: Off to the chemist today to pick up some scripts. I think I might make sweet corn fritters for dinner tonight.

1 Like

Hey @anon84763962! Watched Kath and Kim for the first time in ages two days ago. Hilarious! Have only got Series 1. Are the others good?

1 Like

Good night homies…

2 Likes

Night @far_cry0!

1 Like

Yes they’re all so good. I recommend getting all of them.

They made a movie as well, but I haven’t seen that. I think kylie minogue is in the movie, she’s definitely in an episode towards the end of all the seasons.

Don’t you just love Kel! And the way Kath and Kel kiss is hilarious!

You have to get all the seasons, you’re going to be rolling on the floor with laughter! I’m so glad you’ve been able to see Kath and Kim. How did you find it? Was it on TV over there?

It was on tv way late at night one time. Watched it and loved it. Went and bought the DVD (guy in the shop gave me an approving nod). Love it!

1 Like

Kel the purveyor of fine meats!

I love when that happens!

One time I went to buy video games from EB Games and I had the new Duke Nukem game amongst all I was buying and the guy at the counter took it and said “I can’t let you buy this, it’s a terrible game.” He was funny!

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I have a hairdresser appointment today and I have to clean the house. Boo to both!

1 Like

Good night guy…I am having terrible time now…

1 Like

Things can always get better @far_cry0, you just have to believe it.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny:
Today I have a doctor’s appointment about my weight and physical stuff. I’ve been trying my best to eat more to avoid another inpatient stay. Wish me luck! :upside_down:

2 Likes

Glad u have ur appointment today. .speak to him every thing possible. .he may guide u to the positive path…best of luck @Sunshine

1 Like