Good morning/Good night thread

Almost bedtime here

1 Like

Morning all, need to get my butt in gear today

*MOONS THE ROOM^

1 Like

Good morning! Finally woke up early todayā€”hope I can keep this up when I go back to school tomorrow.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Today I will make up my lunches for the work week. Roast root vegetable couscous and four bean salad.

3 Likes

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Time to pop medicineā€¦Good night folks ā€¦

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: Back to work today after my holiday!

4 Likes

Good Morning, Iā€™m in school today, have to get re certified for fork lift, every three years. so I expired awhile ago so thought it best to get it over with.

1 Like

Good morning, everyone! :sunny:

1 Like

Good night @Jimbob i will sleep after 1hourā€¦

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Mr Turtle is home from work for the rest of the week. He has an ulcer on his cornea. He spent all yesterday afternoon at the eye hospital. He has to put drops in once every hour so he has to wake up through the night to put them in.

Woah. That is serious. Hope he feels better soonā€¦

1 Like

Yea this is the second one he has had in a year.

He has rosacea and blepharitis, the poor thing. So his skin and eyes are always flaring up.

1 Like

Can it cause scarring on the eye? I mean permanent damage?

1 Like

The ophthalmologist he saw at the hospital said if it keeps happening it can cause permanent damage (the ulcers that is). I worry about them because he has been getting them right at the back of his eyeball and I worry one day it will happen on or around his retina and he could go blind!

1 Like

Woah. Reckon that is the worse case scenario. I mean there is a way to go before that. Just make sure he uses his eye drops regular. Can he see a dermatologist about his skin?

1 Like

Yes he is going to get a referral for a dermatologist soon.

He takes an antibiotic daily for his skin and it seems to have improved greatly since he has been on it.

I feel really bad for him. He is really down about it.

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: Mr Turtle has an appointment up at the cornea clinic today. Heā€™s going to see how he feels when he wakes up and he might want me to go with him. I hope he can go alone though because I donā€™t really want to miss work.

Good night :sleeping:

Good night :slight_smile:

1 Like