Good morning/Good night thread

Have a nice lunch @anon84763962 :slight_smile: And thank you for the encouragement :heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s 6am. I shouldnā€™t even be awake. But I canā€™t help but cry because I wake up to reality.

2 Likes

Morning I was up at 3 am, but I went to bed way to early

Woke up @5 am here. :expressionless:

1 Like

Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :sunny: Itā€™s the 25th here in Australia and Iā€™m happy to be first in to wish you all a merry christmas.

I canā€™t sleep (too excited for santa probably).

Christmas eve with my niece went well. The food was really good. Mr expensive prawns were huge and lovely. And the ham I picked was really nice, not too salty. But I forgot to take a picture for @chew. What I think Iā€™ll do is make up a plate for dinner tonight (because there is so much left over) and take a photo of that.

4 Likes

Itā€™s ok @anon84763962 :blush: I hope you have a merry merry Christmas!:gift::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Happy Christmas turtle! :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thank you @chew and @everhopeful! I hope Christmas is really special for both of you and you get spoiled and you have nice days with your families.

2 Likes

Iā€™m spoiled in cat love :heart:

6 Likes

I know Geno (and he is beautiful) but who is the other beautiful puss?

How are your birds?

Thatā€™s my sisters cat gatsby. Heā€™ll be staying with us for Christmas :christmas_tree:. My birds :bird: are good!!

1 Like

Gatsby is cute, he has a really innocent face.

Cat love is the best isnā€™t it? Itā€™s just me and Tiggy up at the moment waiting for Santa.

We spoiled Tiggy this Christmas. We got him a wrapped present which I picked up from Kmart, itā€™s a box with ten toys in it. And we stuffed his stocking with kitty treats, a bow tie collar, a new fishy wand and a fish shaped name tag.

We also got him a little santa outfit to wear, he looks so cute in it. Jay got a photo on his phone, Iā€™ll see if I can figure out his phone and post it here for you to see but I canā€™t make any promises.

2 Likes

lol Iā€™d love to see

I got geno a cactus and a taco with catnip inside. He also got a new carrying case from my parents which he loves.

1 Like

Gatsby is an introvert while genos a true extrovert :blush:

1 Like

Gatsby looks like an introvert. He looks shy and polite. I just want to cuddle them both! Are they cuddly cats? Tiggy is, he loves a cuddle and a kiss. He didnā€™t like my niece though. He went and hid under the bed for the whole day. He usually loves strangers and sits up on the kitchen table for attention.

1 Like

Gatsby gets skiddish but will warm up to you when he trusts you and letā€™s you pet him. He never remembers his trust for me. He lived here for a year at one point and he still doesnā€™t remember his trust for me. But it only took like 6 hours of being here for him to let me pet him this time. Geno is the most affectionate cat Iā€™ve ever met. Only problem with geno is sometimes he bites for no reason lol.

1 Like

@anon84763962 my sister drew this pic of geno. She also drew one as a Christmas present for her boyfriends moms dog, with the crown on him too. She says it takes 8 hours to do. She might start a business charging like $300 to draw peopleā€™s pets with crowns on top

4 Likes

Wow sheā€™s really talented !!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great drawing! Sheā€™s got amazing talent!

1 Like

If you ever want tiggy done then maybe I can negotiate a discount for my friend b. I just think tiggy would look great on a picture with a crown hanging up on your wall. Just need a picture! lol I sound like a salesman.

1 Like