Good morning/Good night thread

I’m gonna see birdies and geno today !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cool! How long are you at home for?

I’m flying home for four days in early December. Mum is going to host a mini Christmas with all the family while I’m there.

Good nyte guys…!!! i missed my zolpidem so much…next Wednesday probably …!!!

1 Like

12 days. I wasn’t gonna go home at all but I have two weeks between class. If there’s any silver lining I get to go home cuz it would’ve been boring staying at school!

1 Like

This is great! Well I guess it’s kind of bittersweet because of your recent loss. But it’s important that you are around family right now.

He can you do me a favour? Can you take a photo of your Thanksgiving dinner on the table? I’d love to see a real American Thanksgiving dinner.

Give Geno a cuddle for me. And a kind word to your birds as well!

Have a really safe and enjoyable flight. And don’t think about your slob normie roommates while you’re gone.

1 Like

Awww nice thoughtful post turtle. I will take a photo of the dinner. My mom thinks no one will show up for thanksgiving cuz our uncle was so loved in the family. But she will make dinner regardless!!! So yeah happy to take a pic! If I forget then im sorry but after I pour gravy over EVERYTHING I will try to remember to snap a photo.

1 Like

I’m a gravy fan too! I’ll take a photo of our mini chirstmas lunch for you. Although it will probably be a BBQ at Mum’s.

I’m also hosting my niece on Christmas eve for a mini Christmas. We will have prawns and ham and chicken and potato salad, all cold because it’s so hot at Christmas here.

1 Like

I’m going to get ready for bed. It’s been a long, but decent day. Goodnight. :zzz:

Good morning. :partly_sunny:

1 Like

Good evening Guys…!!! it’s cold out here…???

1 Like

Yeah, It’s 25 degrees Fahrenheit here! :sob:

I miss Minnii’s posts for her admirable quality of compassion. Where is she today?

3 Likes

She might have gone …mod here know more about minnii…i missed her too…!!!
GOOD nyte anyways

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone :sunny: Back at work today! It’s raining this morning, I might not be able to walk into work. I might have to catch the tram all the way today.

Goodnight, guys. :full_moon_with_face:

Bye hon off to get some smokes. (Hmmmm)

Good morning everyone :sunny: It’s still raining so I’m going to catch the tram all the way to work again.

1 Like

Good nyte guys another sleepless night…ah

1 Like

Gday Mates n howdy yo :slight_smile:

Hope youzzzz will have nice day/night.

I may be getting baptised in a week or so.

I was raised by atheists and was never ceremonised as child/baby in to any religion.

I was a muslima for a whole year and a good one. (praid 5 times day etc)
I read one book of scientology and agreed with some of what i read but seems bit complicated and lots of maintenance and work and money.
I read half of satanic bible but could not read more than that.
I did not read any of magic book that goes with it and I just felt it is not good for my person to read this , specially not after being diagnosed schizophrenia.I did see beauty and interesting in it because i met a woman years n years ago who was satanist and I really thought they were lovely and interesting people and so open minded and creative.There people i would perhaps have as friends.Though I was messed up in those days.
I read a few books.

I then met a man who spiritually tought me about chistianity but not in person just in spirit.
I was wanna be christian before i met him but just never truly believed in it although I beleived in God or something.
He tought me so much in such beautiful sweet way.
He was so good to me and a great leader.
It suits me to be christian i think.
I do say god bless my food n thank you before i eat etc

He also opened my mind to other ways i think.

I would not want “death do us part” in marriage because i want to be with my husband (if i marry) after death for ever n ever.:heart:

Also i think its romantic that who n all one is marries like ones nature, birds, species etc if not all then most sounds good.

I have decided to be baptised/chistened.
I was rideculed about it by my mum “only stupid people beleive in God” etc but I want to stand my own ground and stand where i stand and be who i am…

There may be a great way indeed but i cant write about it here.

I have praid every day to be good christian and that my Lord will help me with my faith etc.

I stand where i stand but i think it could be a good thing.

Good morning everyone :sunny: Still raining so no walking to work again.

1 Like