Good morning/Good night thread

good morning, i’m not doing the greatest this morning. 42 is being mean to me, calling me names and bossing me around. My wife has been trying to help me out by taking some of my chores off my plate. It helps me not feel as overwhelmed.

1 Like

Time 4 coffeeeeeeee

2 Likes

had my starbucks so I’m set for the day.

2 Likes

Goodnight. :zzz:

1 Like

Good night every1

1 Like

Hey Minnii, flash hasn’t woke you up yet? :tired_face:

3 Likes

Flash is mad at me, I took her to the vet yesterday. She let me sleep tonight :slight_smile: Good morning!

4 Likes

Hi hon I’m home. How was your day?

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I took a seroquel at 3 yesterday afternoon but I wasn’t experiencing and “symptoms” so it just made me really tired.

2 Likes

Morning Turtleliaz! Glad you didn’t have symptoms, take the seroquel anyway, please!

2 Likes

Night boys and girls…feeling hard to sleep…I need zolpidem again this time imo…!!!

2 Likes

Now I’m on my days off so I will take it every day. I have my appointment with Dr Mo this afternoon. Mr Turtle will come into the appointment with me.

2 Likes

Good morning. How are YOu

1 Like

I’m fine thank you, and how are YOu?

1 Like

Good :smile: Coffee brewing

1 Like

How do you feel after performing your poem? Did you feel pumped up with adrenaline afterwards?

I went back to the table and I said “i was nervous” but then the girl was like “No it was good!” and I started to feel better. I realized it was in fact good. It wasn’t slam poetry so I had to share a love poem :heart_eyes_cat: but I still thought it was pretty good. I described it as a “corny love poem” before I shared it but then she said “that wasn’t corny at all!” hold on ill share the lyrics I shared

ok I’ll wait.

I’m so glad it went well for you, that was a really brave thing you did! You should be really proud!

Broken heart
Hate me? How can you hate me?
For I am as great as God.
And all knowing too.
Will I be happy? I can’t be sure
Finding true love keeps us detached
But nobody loves us. Nobody is capable of sharing our love
You didn’t occur in my world until lives after you were created
Lives after your clouds were deeper than the ones surrounding Michael and Seraphiel themselves.
But I wasn’t the one to estrange us.
I learned my fate aeon’s ago.
The first time.
The only time I saw the hallucination.
But love is not just imagination. Love is real. It comes to life.
But this love wasn’t meant for me.
This love was separate. It’s too bad too.
Conceivably suits and peas would follow.
We’d conquer galaxies.
And when it all came to an end, inside the walls of a crumbling hospice.
On a dark cold morning past the days of calendars.
After a trillion suns burnt out. Past that.
Decades after moments past that. Millenniums beyond centuries after that. We’d lay on the ground. Covered in leaves and bugs.
Ready to be swept up to the heavens by death himself.
After demons had perished
Generations had been lost.
God lost.

The God lost at the end part is a reference to the girl told me she was a lesbian (she’s not, but she told me that) so I wrote that poem right after she told me that. Then I had a dream about it last night

4 Likes

I LOVE it! It’s so descriptive. It’s like a journey across worlds and it’s very ethereal.

I’d love to write a poem for Mr Turtle. I don’t have any creativity since being on AP’s so I really admire that you are able to tap into your creativity even though you’re on abilify. It must mean you are a natural creative.

You’re a very deep and sensitive person. I really appreciate that about you. I think you’re wonderful and this poem shows a really intense side of you too. But not a scary intense, just a sincere kind of intense.

2 Likes