Good morning from Texas

It’s cold outside but beautiful and sunny. What are y’all up to this morning? I’m headed out to the bus to run errands.

13 Likes

What time is it there? It 914 here

2 Likes

Good morning Roxanna! :slight_smile:

I’m getting ready to do a grocery run. I’m having some anxiety though, I hope I’ll be okay.

2 Likes

It is already the late afternoon here. Another typical Friday evening and night. I probably write my journal entries soon. Today was a beautiful and sunny day. I actually became engaged in 1991 in Galveston, TX.

2 Likes

@roxanna hello from oklahoma…it is chilly this a m but supposed to get in the mid eighties today I think…

2 Likes

Hey. I’m in Arkansas. Just took my rent check to the landlord, and am waiting for pest control to spray my apartment. Walmart is delivering my groceries at 2pm this afternoon.

1 Like

Hey @roxanna, good morning from the upper midwest. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s currently in the 40’s F here, coming up on 10 am.

3 Likes

Hello from Iowa. It’s 46 F here at 9:11 am

2 Likes

Good afternoon from Italy.

3 Likes

Good evening from Belgium. I’m about to leave the house to go to a vegan restaurant with my sister.

1 Like

It’s cold and rainy here.
Going to go with my dad later to get his injections.

First day on 3mg of risperidone.
I’ll see how it goes.

4 Likes

Good Morning from Canada!!

3 Likes

Yay everyone is awake. :blush:

4 Likes

1036 am now. Errands were quick today.

3 Likes

Howdy there Roxanna!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well the air quality in California is bad right now due to all the wildfires but I’ve been sitting on my sisters porch, relaxing and eating snacks. Should probably get back indoors.

1 Like

I just woke up and thought it was daylight outside. It’s Friday not Saturday. I’m losing it

2 Likes

Cool, now you have an extra day.

2 Likes

I feel strange now. Has it ever happened to you?

1 Like

Yes, it’s happened to me. A few times I was awake early and thought it was a workday and was planning on taking a shower and getting ready and realized it was my day off!

1 Like