Good morning everyone

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all doing well. If you are at the other side of the world I hope you are sleeping well.

What are you all up to today ? I woke up super early so I’ve showered already and now I’m having some coffee and reading monster hunter manga.

Isnt it not even 11pm there?

No it’s almost 7am in the morning here. I am in the UK.

1 Like

It’s almost 2am here and I need to fall asleep soon.

1 Like

I hope you manage to get to sleep soon.

1 Like

Are you on vacation? For some reason I thought you lived in Cali?

1 Like

No. I’m not on vacation. But I used to live in California years ago. I lived there for 7 years UK is my home country. I came back here. I was in Los Angeles.

1 Like

Oh okay. Have a good morning.

1 Like

Thanks. 15151515 you too.

1 Like

@Fanny_Longbottom …what is the weather like in London…??? Are we getting a days play in at Lord’s?? Please tell you you follow the cricket haha.

1 Like

Lol I don’t follow the cricket. I’m not really into sport. It’s been generally nice weather here. However this morning it’s raining.

1 Like

bummer…worst possible news :frowning:

Not much cricket I’d say!

1 Like

Good morning! You’re already having a productive day! :slight_smile:

I go to my volunteer job today. I am doing editing on their web page for the volunteer orientation materials. I am looking forward to it.

I also see my pdoc today. She is right across the street from my volunteer job, so I am just going to slip out in the middle of the day for half an hour. The volunteer job is super flexible and they don’t mind. I am going to tell my pdoc that I am going to every three months appointments instead of every two, since I am so stable now on Zyprexa. . I pay her $150 out of pocket since she doesn’t participate with any insurances, so it will also save me money.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.