Good Friday morning to you all

Or whatever time of day/night it is where you are. I’ve been up since 4:30 am. Still a bit groggy at 5:30am. How are you doing this morning? Any big plans for the day?

3 Likes

Its almost noon
Im hoping to go food shop
And for a walk
I feel blah

1 Like

I woke up at 530 sharp took meds, silver colloidal, vitamin and coffee now wide awake. No plans today so far

1 Like

Today is the Friday before Mother’s Day. I have purchased a set of assorted colored pastel roses to a female co-worker at the office but stated that the bouquet of a dozen roses is from a secret admirer. I hope this gesture of kindness won’t get rejected like my last attempt where the jewelry was returned. Anyhow I might update you guys on what happens later.

2 Likes

Same thing I do every Friday, plan to take over the world

2 Likes

the brain

2 Likes

Actually, I may take this Friday off and just internet window shop. Taking over the world seems like such a bother.

3 Likes

The current correct geopolitical term is “global hegemony”

:slight_smile:

Hey, I found a boo boo on Amazon. They had something marked as a pack of 9 that was the price of one. It was a fairly expensive item. So I took a copy of the page and bought it knowing they would only ship one and then I could complain and get my money back. I’m so evil.

1 Like

Oh i’m okay. just sitting here on the deck with coffee and cigarettes. have my case worker coming at some point today. my watch band broke in my sleep last night. they aare cheap watches so i’m going to have to get a better quality one. same brand watch broke on me last year.

1 Like

I don’t have much planned for the day. Have read the first chapter of the book ‘The taxed nation’ about the life of a tax inspector.

Taking it easy.

1 Like

I was going to go in and try to see my therapist today, but now I have to stay at home for an important call I missed yesterday.

1 Like

I had night terrors all night groggy as heck but gotta leave at noon to go see new p doc. Have a good day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.