Good day......for a change mostly

Although i didnt sleep last night i had a busy day.

Went to court signed visitation papers for my oldest my lawyer was hunting buds with the judge so i got everything i wanted finaly…

The next part was sad but it had to be done…me and my one year old were walking through the wooded area next to his great aunts. He said kitty…it was a bobcat laying down…it was barely moving…i pet it and rolled it on its side…it was bitten by a cotton mouth im guessing…i took the little one inside and grabed my pistol…i pet its head and wished it good luck in Valhalla and ended its suffering…even though it was the right thing to do it was still heavy on my heart…

We left and i started training my gfs bosses dog i guess thats what im gonna do for extra money now…

So today was good and sad…just wanted to share thanks for reading…

2 Likes

Good and sad at the same time… I once heard that if you laugh, you cry, and you think all in one day, you had a full day and you should be proud.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your day. It made me remember a time when I was little and we were visiting family who live in the bush.

We went for a drive around the property (which was vast) and we found a kangaroo on the side of the track. The poor thing had become tangled in barbed wire and was dying.

I think it was my grandad who shot it. I was sad that he had been in pain at all but happy that he wouldn’t suffer any more. It was probably when I learned that sometimes creatures need to die, or be put down, to end suffering and that that is ok.

1 Like