Gonna stay at my address with a daily run to get food etc until the end

I just do this every day until I either disperse into nature at the end or until the singularity happens My mood is decent. Stay pretty busy

If I need to be seen by people I use my webcam. I’ve been to different countries, it’s all basically the same, just different packaging

Feel like there’s nothing wrong with this. should I feel guilt about missing alternative lifestyles? As if I had a choice

2 Likes

I don’t know. You may want a little more out of life. Can’t you go to the park, sit on a bench, and people watch?
You can change your life at any time. Even when I was only out of the hospital for a year and still pretty sick, at my moms suggestion I went and sat for an hour in a typing class. And after that I took tennis lessons. Both were non-pressure low-stress and I didn’t have to say a word to anybody. Everybody was too busy learning to type and play tennis to notice me.
“Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life”.

2 Likes

I tend to do the same. When I live alone I tend to shy away from people even more than I usually do. I only go out to get groceries or if it is unavoidable. If I want to go out I go out at night. I used to work out at odd hours, sometimes like about 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning. I would go to a park and do plyometrics and shadow box. I always kept completely out of sight when I did this. It can be exhilarating to do this on a cool night. I have good memories of these workouts at odd hours in the morning.

2 Likes