Gone again

I have a chronic pattern of destroying my relationships with people. Sometimes I think I am a lot more sick then I believe myself to be. I just can’t tell anymore. Gone again for sure. I am either at odds with my world or peaceful. Sometimes I feel like I can’t exist. Like a weird type of anxiety. Also people have been telling me I’m overly sensitive. I dunno if this is a good or a bad thing.

2 Likes

It’s never easy. I used to be good at burning bridges with people especially romantic ones! I still have a lot of friends and that is basically because I am always trying to be friendly with people. That isn’t a bad thing.

I’ve had my share of failures. I might be dumb but I continually keep on trying and it’s just the law of averages. Don’t isolate yourself. Reassess and keep trying!

1 Like

I just wonder sometimes if I’m just pulling everything into my twisted web. Or it’s not my doing. I have definitely been failing. I don’t know how many times I can fail and pull it together though. I would just like to get it right for once you know.

When it comes to pushing people away I can be creative and resourceful.

3 Likes

I lose relationships all the time with just a couple of words or hesitating at the wrong time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.