Going to wait on Aniracetam

So I just got my Aniracetam today. After thinking it over, I’m going to wait until I ask my doctor about it and get her approval. It’s not worth dying or getting brain damage. It could either make me smart and creative or dumb as a rock. Right now I test at 70 percentile on lumosity. Maybe that’s good enough. I don’t want to do anything too stupid. Thoughts on this?

SOunds like a good idea. You’re already trying a lot right now. And your doctor might have some good thoughts on the supplement.

1 Like