Schizophrenia.com

Going to try the 16 8 diet

I think I started Saturday. Stuck to it everyday except last night. I had a few drinks.

2 Likes

Cool, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to break it the odd time to have drinks with friends but won’t be drinking alone.

2 Likes

Yea, you have to find what works for you, we are all different isn’t it

2 Likes

Yeah I had an awful hangover today though. Out of practice.

2 Likes

Aww I remember the hangover days, sort of good times, that’s to be expected Star, haha

Hope u feel OK now

1 Like

Yeah when I have hangover really doesn’t feel worth it. I can’t wait to get down to a normal weight. You look so slim in pictures.

2 Likes

Yea I was wearing my outfit that makes me look slim :stuck_out_tongue:

But thanks.

Yea it will be so exciting won’t it to get to goal weight.

Something to look forward to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you still on dating apps

1 Like

I was off them ages but singed up to one a few days ago. Will feel better when I have slim picture of self.

2 Likes

Are you on them?

2 Likes

Yea… But I’m being extremely picky. It’s strange I’m getting very little attention on them atm I’m not sure why. Maybe cos I wrote that I’m not interested in casual sex hangouts and nude pics. Or maybe it’s my pics.

1 Like

Not getting much attention probably cos I’ve exhausted the dating site now.

Plus don’t have a job

1 Like

Yeah I’m not getting much attention either. My pictures aren’t great. Will have better pics when slimmer.

You look good from what I can see from your pics. Maybe a lot of guys are looking for something casual so put off.

I can’t wait to lose 42 pounds. Think I’ll feel better. Hope to do it in a year.

1 Like

You could always say your an artist.

2 Likes

Thanks I always put one bad pic in my profile on those sites now so they get a true picture.

21kg this year, sounds do able, that’s Defo possible, you will feel SO much better once you get there… Keep us updated on your progress :slight_smile:

Thanks for the artist compliment…

2 Likes

Thanks hope I can do it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Star84 @Raelyn_Fenn

1 Like

Sorry for derailing your thread a bit, Blue65, but this is an awesome thread, it is good to encourage each other with our eating :slight_smile:

2 Likes