Going to start taking music lessons

To learn how to play the keyboard! There’s a sign that says music lessons right near my apartment

6 Likes

Oh, how wonderful, @Jonnybegood!! We’ll both be taking keyboard lessons. I’ve been taking lessons for the last 12 and a half years. I’m still at intermediate level though. When you are a middle aged student, it is so much harder. You got relative youth on your side. That’s good.

2 Likes

Do you still make music?

1 Like

Yeah but it’s hard because I used to get stoned every time I did and now i quit smoking it :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

You cannot make music while being awake?
I used to get high and listen to rap music for hours. I quit to.

I could do it but I’m so used to getting high and doing it that it takes some practice to get back in the routine of doing it sober. I have made some good songs sober, some of my best. But it comes so much easier when I’m high. I’m way more confident about it when I’m stoned. It was a bad habit but yeah…

Be good johny :smile: take care

1 Like

I can so relate to this. Rediscovering your creativity when sober is a real challenge. Can’t say smoking made me more creative, I guess more like it took me out of myself so would feel less self conscious and run with ideas more? Aw good luck to you though. This sounds like a good move, hope you have fun!

1 Like

Bro/gal (not sure which one) omg :open_mouth: this post exemplified how I feel about creativity and weed so perfectly. Thanks for putting it in words for me !

1 Like

Haha, I’m female :blush: And no worries, good to talk to someone who gets it.

1 Like

I made this song when I was sober so really I have no excuse. It’s my favorite song I’ve made ever. https://soundcloud.com/jonnybgoodee/im-just-jonny

1 Like

I love music. Its relaxing and lifts mood. Mist of all i like dancing in a bar. But today i.really felt like only listening at home.

1 Like

I get a complementary lesson next Wednesday at 5 PM. She will teach me how to play Piano and how to develop my voice

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.