Going to start CBD therapy for severe schizophrenia

If this makes no sense, I do apologize. I have a very hard time explaining the difference without physically showing somebody the difference between the two. They cut the THC becuase treating paranoid schizophrenia with THC would be counterintuitive. Why treat a paranoid symptom with a compound that’s known to cause paranoia in some people. Some may shame me for saying this, but I do smoke cannabis pretty frequently. But the thng is, where I live it’s medically approved. I grow mainly strains high in CBD versus something with a high THC content like most of your sativa strains. Indica strains seems to make me very relaxed, but would do absolutely nothing for the negative and cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia. Just my 2 cents. If you’re familiar with chemistry, and you know of the term “decarboxillation” you should be somewhat familiar with what I’m trying to explain.
Basically during this process you’re separating the different compounds of the marijuana plant. You separate THC, CBD, CBN, CBG, delta-9 and your omega’s. You then heat up the compound to a certain degree and it oxidizes into more of a waxy, oily type substance. Pure CBD oil is very beneficial in my opinion. I can’t say I’m cured of my negative symptoms, or that they completely go away, but it does help.

1 Like

Yes i also feel it helps atm will keep you updated

Like the phoenix tears or is the rick simpson oil any different?

There is some good research and statistics on GW Pharmaceuticals who have the big MJ medical stock on Wall St. They get into the nitty gritty about the different materials, receptor sites in the brain, effects, history of tests and studies.

I would be concerned about off statistics because there is such an incentive to just throw a new, cheap substance, and the company that is first to market. It’s huge, and I know that it could be just one of that things that work at first, but then it doesn’t work later on because of how psych things go.

A few years ago I was researching the companies that had stocks in the MJ industries, and one of the companies in CA was getting 95% pure CBD. They received rewards for it etc. I’m sure that the techniques are much better now, and I’m sure they have a much better CBD hybrid all made up already, thus it’s all much better and most of all, cheaper than it was a few years ago.

The one thing a lot of my people complain about are the corporations like Monsanto with Bayer in their merger getting laws to hold back MJ medicinals legally until they cornered the bread that are going to corner the market with GMO’s. That’s what they do, and that’s all they do. They have done that to farmers big time destroying farmers with lawsuits simply because their stupid ag seeds or pollen was crossed somehow with neighboring crops in neighbor fields, thus they had to pay these corporations. Then it gets worse, far worse in all of the dirty things they have been doing to farmers for many years now. It’s worth getting on youtube, and researching about the techniques they used against good people.

My people and I suspect they will do the same thing to the MJ industries. They did it to the beer making industry.

I was watching news the other day, and the MJ industry has taken 15% off of beer sales in the last year because there’s so much legalization.

CBD works because it is anti psychotic. THC is a psychotomimetic which means that it mimics psychosis. If you take THC first, that fills the CB receptors in the brain, and then CBD cannot give you any effect. If you fill your CB receptors with CBD though, then the THC cannot effect you. It immunizes you to THC.

That’s why it has the effect with disorders.

I’m a big believer though that chemical can help, but really health and the firm understanding of what thoughts and brains are to the point that you can teach a class on them is the key. I think there are people that take the chemicals, and they just wing this not really going anywhere as far as getting better, and then there are people that have that big picture light up in their minds that says, “Hey, wait. This brain thing that I am is just chemicals.” That’s when the meds to their best work is when they make people realize that truth because until something intervenes in the person’s life to make the person solve that one thing about themselves after believing in sci fi concepts about brains and minds and the universe like telepathy, time travel, make believe creatures in the clouds and the woods, then they’ll just keep going the same way they were. No one can make them figure it out though. It just has to happen, or they have to do a ton of research. Either way they have to think it all the time everyday for the best results because the opposite thing is scz thoughts, and that’s no good.

Know what? That is just as true for normies as it is for sz’s, and that means it is true for the other disorders.

1 Like

Hi Dma this company no longer research on cbd…
I heard they have given up …??? Dont know a lot…!!!

Nope. Their stock is $155 per share now. They were in the $80’s a few years ago when I last researched.

Here’s their website, and this is the page that talks about those things I mentioned above.

1 Like

hey dma i think they research cbd for other purpose like seizure epilepsy and other… nothing about cbd and sz…

What do u think…!!!

1 Like

I was referring to the site in regards to the research on how it interacts with the brain, what about the brain is receptive to the product, and what are the rules to the effects that result. It should still be there diagrams to illustrate, but I haven’t done big research of this topic in a long time, so I’m sure it’s buried under several other papers on that site as they’ve added more and more.

You should be able to go on youtube, and find out about the cannibinoid receptors in the brain and the effects of cannibinoid types on the overall functionality.

If you are researched plenty about psychology, then you should find this helpful. If not, it’s a starting point for you.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @jeroenp, are u gonna up the dosage above 40mg or are u sticking to this? Also when are u gonna lower meds?

2 Likes