Going to relax with the money instead of putting it all into an electric guitar

I just can’t see spending that kind of cash anymore on an electric guitar…it’s my only shot at one but I’d rather have the money to rely on for six months or so…is that wrong?

1 Like

What money? Do you have something coming in?

You must be speaking of the proposed second stimulus payment huh?

As much as I would like to buy a nice banjo I’m thinking about actually investing it on the market. Many stocks are low and it’s a great time to buy. Will be even better after this covid stuff settles down.

:bust_in_silhouette:

I want to buy some upgraded electronic drumsett brain. Used it starts around $550. My current electronic brain is fine, I thought the new one would pick up some of the buzz rolls and very soft playing better. Besides I haven’t felt that much like playing, just about 15minutes a couple days a week. I want to start playing 15 to 30 minutes a day.

I agree just had to put $650 for a uv light in the home air conditioning system and having that spare money around helps. It still is tempting to buy this new drum setup though.

Where can I find a set of headphones that plugs into your guitar and gives you distortion levels?

@anon39054230 you have to have an amp with effects or have a distortion pedal…no way around it sorry.

@anon4362788 I am anticipating the second stimulus check…sorry.

1 Like

So far there is no second stimulus check. I think Congress doesn’t come back until September.

You always talk about running out of stuff. Why not think of stocking up your pantry? Buying lots of tp and soap? Basic necessities that can last.

I’m pretty poor and used mine for groceries, needed clothing, and a car repair. When you are poor, it’s best to prepare for the future when you have the means.

And we don’t even know if there will be a second check. It’s just up in the air.

4 Likes

If you are low in cash, then why buy a guitar?
Priorities like food and other necessities should always come first.

Good luck @jukebox

2 Likes

@anon4362788 @Wave yes I am not getting a guitar…I want to be comfortable with a full pantry and stuff like that…exactly like that…especially I want to buy a large skillet so I can make large batches of roux for gumbo…

1 Like

Hey @jukebox, do you have an instrument you can play now?

2 Likes

@shutterbug yes !! I just got a new 12 string guitar that I play every day and I have my banjo that I’ve been jamming on with a friend recently…we are going to start playing a small venue in the town next to me soon…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.