Going to buy Surface 2 later in the morning

I think she is a graphic designer, or a photographer.
Thanks for your explanation.

Thatā€™s exciting! I remember the first time I went out to buy a laptop on my own I had to wait just ten minutes for the store to open, and it was the longest ten minutes ever. Anticiā€¦pation.

Yes, same here. And I didnā€™t sleep for the whole night.

Finallyā€¦ I bought it.

Quite difficult to use, especially without the external keyboard. Not too much surprise, but feel Ok at it. In fact, an iPad is more than enough for e-mailing and Web browsing.

1 Like

Sorry, I havenā€˜t adjust the system date and time.

hope you enjoy it, I have the first generation surface, I donā€™t have a problem with it, though some apps I use on Window 7 wont download it, but I suppose because itā€™s a tablet and not a laptop or computer, I kind of figured that. I know the first generation of Surface came with the Microsoft office Suite. At least mine did, and I bought it new.

Just found out that the new Surface 2 came without a battery!?? And that I cannot even connect with my Hotmail IDā€¦! The Windows Store is not accessible also. Must verify this with shopkeeper tomorrowā€¦

Yes! There are others to share my misery with! :wink:

(I donā€™t have internet access at home.)

1 Like

Finally the battery works after few restarts.

I can now connect with Hotmail ID and gained access to Windows Store. But I hardly find anything in the software market, I still have to wait for these apps to be developed and deployed for Windows 8 market.

Do you have any Internet access now at home? @metime

No. It will take 5 business days in the mail.

[quote=ā€œmetime, post:30, topic:10285, full:trueā€]It will take 5 business days in the mail.
[/quote]

:question:

What is that you are expecting to receive over the mail? Parcel?

My wifi hotspot is in the mail. I canā€™t get cable internet where I live.

1 Like