Going to a halloween party

Wonder if Minnie ever got any messages that were intended for me? :smile: Itā€™s confusing

We should exchange correspondence

1 Like

Lol this thread is phunny

1 Like

She might be cashing those sweet schizophrenia.com potato checks instead of you. Itā€™s an easy mistake to make.

1 Like

Lots of potatoes gone missing :scream: maybe thatā€™s it

Meanwhile, minnie is wondering what to do with all of minniiā€™s potatoesā€¦

2 Likes

Either a $100 or your first born.

Ha. @Minnii wins desicevly and makes @77nick77 and @flameoftherhine look like amatures.

She wins again because 77nick77 canā€™t spell ā€œdesicevlyā€ or ā€œamaturesā€.

2 Likes

The best part is English is her second language if Iā€™m not mistaken lolā€¦

2 Likes

Yepā€¦ Actually the first language I spoke was cantonese, then portuguese, then english. But Iā€™ve been speaking english since I was 4 or 5 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just keep rubbing it in your like a trilingual looking down on us unilingualsā€¦

1 Like

I fight the urge to correct typos with my mod powers every day :confounded:

3 Likes

Lol my spelling is decentā€¦but I over use amperā€¦canā€™t spell the dot dot dot wordā€¦lol and I never use commasā€¦

1 Like

Rumor going around youā€™re not shabby at French either lol.

1 Like

I can manage some words. I tried reading in French the other day and it was a fiasco. But a few weeks ago I was at the pharmacy and a french couple walked in, needed a translator and I was great at itā€¦ I donā€™t know, I need to practice it. I once dreamt in french, my ex woke up telling me I spoke french in my sleep :smile:

1 Like

Happens to the best of us. Si vou plai mademouiselle?!?!

1 Like

Certainementā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like