Going to a halloween party

Is going as charlie Chapman an awesome idea or a terrible one…?

4 Likes

awesome, just don’t end up looking like Hitler.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of…I have a hat I’m hoping that’s enough to note the difference…

1 Like

Make sure you have a pooch with you

1 Like

I just watched a charlie Chapman movie…he was in jail and someone swapped the salt for cocaine…he salted his meal then beat up a bunch of people and stopped a break out and saved the guards…all thanks to Mr cocaine …this was hilarious…

2 Likes

Well, have a good time. Anytime a sz feels like celebrating, it’s a victory.

2 Likes

Oh the movie is on go as ghost rider you will be the star of the party, might find the mask a little warm though

1 Like

Do you have a cane? And can you pantomime?

1 Like

On the night of the party before you leave the house, learn how to spell, Charlie ChapLAIN’S last name. I’m available for English tutoring on Mondays and Wednesdays days.

2 Likes

When he’s on Mr. Heroin he could make the Grinch laugh uncontrollably on Christmas Eve. He’s one funny guy.

1 Like

Lol I spelled it Chapman lol…how much are these classes going to run me…

1 Like

I heard they were 500 Potato’s a class

2 Likes

500 taters a class…that outrageously expensive …the party went well…the host is an undiagnosed sz well he hears and see ■■■■ but is high functioning…so we get along pretty good…stayed away from the bigger groups…thank you potato god for klonopin…

1 Like

It’s actually ChaPLIN :smile: Aahah

4 Likes

Lol that’s hilarious…

1 Like

@77nick77 and @flameoftherhine are hereby enrolled in @Minnii’s English tutoring class. Oh, and I hear she tutors Portuguese too.

4 Likes

It’s actually Minnii :smile: I’m on a roll

1 Like

@flameoftherhine I think you should dress up as the great potato for Halloween.

1 Like

That Minnie member gets a lot of @ directed at me… Poor girl, she must’ve turned off the email notifications by now

1 Like

I corrected it! :smile:

1 Like