Going on Mini Holiday

…to the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada…

My Uncle has a cottage there. It’s about 20 minutes from Vermont. This is a pic of his pond on his property. It’s fed by fresh water off of the mountain.

I’m leaving on Thursday and I’ll post some pics when I get back on Sunday.

16 Likes

Have a Nice journey @Patrick…!!!

1 Like

Have a nice time @Patrick

1 Like

The girls just turned 12 on Sunday…the trip is their Birthday Present…

6 Likes

Awww! Happy birthday :heart:

1 Like

Have a great time @Patrick

1 Like

I think I’d make the worst retired guy. I’m on day 2 of my holidays and don’t know what to do with myself until we leave on this trip.

Thanks for all of the well-wishes!

It’s a totally secluded cottage…surrounded by forest. When I make some big money one day, I’ll invite all of you to Canada and we’ll have a ‘naked pond party’ together. :wink:

1 Like

Daze could supply the flotation devices. :wink:

4 Likes

lol!!! :joy:

Happy Birthday to the girls! Enjoy your holiday. You will probably just get the hang of doing nothing and relaxing right before you have to leave, that’s how it works for me!

1 Like

Enjoy your time away @Patrick. My oldest is 11, it’s a tricky age for girls.

1 Like

I’m back and feeling refreshed! Camera battery died, so I’ve only got a few scenic pictures to post…

This one captures the Cottage and Pond pretty good. I was in that water the last 3 days!

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful photos @Patrick! What a picturesque place for a mini break. You must feel well relaxed now.

1 Like

Thanks @turtle…we got beautiful weather, and my 78 year old Uncle is in fine stead! :sunny:

2 Likes

So pretty, @Patrick!

Eastern Quebec has the coolest feature, I think it must be an old asteroid impact site?

I would love to visit it.

Anyway, this looks like just my kind of vacation - a quiet cabin somewhere peaceful with family :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

@Rhubot…thank you!

If you google earth map Magoon Point, Quebec, you might be able to find his place. I don’t know how to do it.

Beauttiiiifuuuul Pat, really amazing! Hope you had a great time and were able to relax :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Minnii!..It was a nice break from the City.

1 Like

Beautiful photos @Patrick. That little cabin is so cute and picturesque. I hope the girls had a memorable birthday.

For some reason, I missed your original post from 5 days ago, and I was starting to worry that you hadn’t posted for a few days.:worried: