Going into hospital

so not only have i been snoring this morning i was struggling to wake up from a dream i was trying to breathe in that dream and when i finally woke up i found it little difficult to breath… so going to see someone today and hopefully they can say what needs to be done next

I don’t understand @anon80629714, you’re going to the hospital over a bad dream?

Well as I mentioned thats how it happened but when i woke up i struggled to breathe… and it happens quite often… they asked about my breathing i said sometimes now and then in the day i need to take a deep breath so i can breath properly… i snore extremely loudly too…

They will schedule an overnight sleep study. Can’t do anything during the day. If you get a CPAP machine it will take several days to get it so it’s not immediate.

1 Like

They will probably recommend a sleep study. I thought I had sleep apnea but it turned out I was having nocturnal panic attacks and that was why I was waking up unable to breathe, though if you have a problem with snoring it could be something else.

1 Like

im not sure it’s sleep apnea but i am thinking it could be…

1 Like

my partner recorded some snorings on thursday , him laughing in the background but it might help them.

1 Like

Like @TomCat mentioned, you will have to participate in a sleep study and this may take time before they come up with a solution.
Good luck with everything.

2 Likes

Thanks @Wave luckily i got my partner to forward me a few snoring recordings today so i can share it all with them

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.