God. My last hope. Knowledge changes life

@MissPrissy352 The social work & disability industry in the US and most of the G7 countries is by far much better than China’s. The social structures of both China & the US is completely different.

2 Likes

Eastern Europe medical systems is the bestz I see people coming from uk to get a surgery here

3 Likes

I’ve been debating on going to the Dominican Republic to get a boob job . Lol : :watermelon: :watermelon::watermelon::: ok maybe that’s totally different :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Here is like 2000€

2 Likes

If you get a boob job you cannot see anymore your feet :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been researching for 1 year.::: I never checked out Europe tho.: Here in Miami it’s around $5-8k for some nice ones:::: depends

1 Like

Who needs feet when you got new boobs ? :joy:

1 Like

Can you elaborate on why the obesity rate is low as well:. If my questions are bothersome I apologize

Were poor like a three legged dog :slight_smile:

On a serious note people are not obbses with fast food

1 Like

The new generations ( over 2004) it will be more obbesed because they are very atracted to fast food and the parents have to work very much to have a decent life and they don’t have time for cooking food ( almost 5 millions of people from my country emigrated to others country’s to provide for their family)

1 Like

Oh you’re from Miami… Say hello to my little Friend @MissPrissy352

1 Like

There are the rare people who are obese in China. Similar to Japan or South Korea where obesity is present but not widespread among the population. Sumo wrestlers are an example. The marketing hype of fast food and unhealthy snacks in North America is a problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.