God. My last hope. Knowledge changes life

Where did or how did you get that info ? Please don’t say wiki… Most of the people who “ immigrated” over here are not even accounted for …

2 Likes

Yes, Wikipedia.

I think the population for undocumented migrants in the US was 6-8 million people though I’m not sure.

1 Like

If they are undocumented then how are they keeping track of them ?

1 Like

That’s a good question. Estimates probably…???

1 Like

Trump probably got his people to write it . Lol jk

2 Likes

I wonder how many of the people that are in this poll came from China and threw off the running count of the “one child policy” statistics… just a thought :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Why don’t teenagers get pregnant over there ? They sure get knocked up over here … and end up trapped on welfare, right where the government wants them… How strange: when we have free healthcare, planned parenthood, free birth control, give out free condoms. Free education k-12. Yet teenagers still get pregnant left and right ::: conspiracy? Nurture? Something in the water ? Nature ?

1 Like

@MissPrissy352 China actually keeps count of all its registered citizens in a database. A couple must ask for permission from the government to have a child.

As to why teenage girls in China don’t get pregnant is probably because girls have a more choices of men than guys picking the right girl. In high school, there are relationships between teenage boys & girls but it never gets to a point that the relationship is sexual in nature. Societal structure, family values, hereditary traits, educational institutions and many other aspects/factors are different between China and the US. Once a couple is married, contraception is used to prevent more births or else the couple will be fined for having more children.

2 Likes

The US has all of that also but of course only for job security and financial gain. Not for it to actually work. Minus the fine part

2 Likes

Thanks for the convo !

2 Likes

Do they welfare in China ?

1 Like

I like your thinking and the ambitions plans
I feel like I have the same parameters like you
No family/child’s but I try to make my own moves and live a good live
And for the physical necessities I can always go to hookers

3 Likes

There is no welfare system in China; however, the Chinese government is planning to implement one.

1 Like

So if your homeless ? Or if you have cancer ? Or if your have Sz and can’t work ? Or all of the above :. What happens to you ?

2 Likes

Usually other family members will try to assist those who are homeless or have schizophrenia. Medication is prescribed to those with mental illnesses. The medical treatment of cancer is somewhat similar to industrialized countries.

3 Likes

Its such a shame. China will be a mondial leader in a few decades…
They condition of life are good there? The cost/ payment/ opportunities

1 Like

China is very polluted due to economic progression. The country is also densely populated. China is predicted to be the largest economy in terms of GDP (nominal) & GDP (Purchasing Power Parity) in the next decade supposedly surpassing the United States.

2 Likes

Interesting.: I work in the Social Work/Disability Field… but I work with people who aren’t eligible for benefits at the Federal level so I assist at a lower level until they can get approved:: I’m always interested in social structures, economics, etc; of other countries .:: I find it intriguing: America has so many resources but yet does the bare minimum

2 Likes

Right on!!!

1 Like

In my last hospital stay, because 3 weeks I had to pay 3000$ but here you can make yourself insurance if you don’t work with 20 dollars a month so my mother made me.
I only pay 20 dollars and the conditions were good

2 Likes