God must be mad at me

I called Allergan again for Vraylar and this time they said they have no info if Vraylar will be out in Canada. Maybe last time they disclosed info unintentionally by saying it will be out by end of the year.

Caffeine slightly improves my negative symptomes, I talked to one of my friends that I made while on Abilify in real life for hours. A couple weeks ago we hanged out and had coffee while walking in the mall and looking at girls haha We played Call of Duty for hours. But I get aggressive because of caffeine I was insulting players for camping on the microphone and they kicked me out of the game. We joined another.
Sucks that caffeine helps but makes me irritable and angry.

4 Likes

Some ppl just love glitching in video games.

1 Like

Nervous too. 15

1 Like

My psychiatrist said to avoid caffeine.

2 Likes

Yeah. Caffeine can have that affect on people. Maybe try less caffeine? Like a cup of tea instead of a cup of coffee?

2 Likes

Its good and bad at the same time for me.

1 Like

The thing is that I need at least 3 big cups to slightly improve my negative symptoms and be able to talk more to my friends and play more video games. Its good and bad at the same time. Maybe I should just have those 3 big cups occasionally and not everyday.

2 Likes

You can build up a tolerance to caffein and it can make you feel worse by depleting your serotonin.

1 Like

I’m so sorry @Aziz you must be very upset. I wish I could help you. You already know what I would encourage you to do, so I won’t repeat myself.

2 Likes

That really sucks… maybe try calling them again on Monday?

2 Likes

I have the Canadian Government website where you can search for approved meds. Maybe it will showup one day :sunrise_over_mountains:

3 Likes

Thanks I am working on it, I need to develop more will power with time. I now understand what you’re saying.

2 Likes

Thank you for saying that. I’m here to support you in any way I can. You can make changes in your life if you want to. It’s just going to take time. Be patient with yourself.

2 Likes

See this video. He have only negative symptoms.

Diagnosis given is schizophrenic athymhormia (disorder of motivation). A lack of vitality, flat affect, and apathy are exhibited by this young subject whose face, attitude, voice and speech reflects the negative symptoms of schizophrenia.

3 Likes

They had different criteria in the past for diagnosing schizophrenia.
If those are his symptoms he would probably be diagnosed as schizoid now.

1 Like

yes athymhormia hardly any doctor will consider.

1 Like

Is this in Canada? They’re speaking french but not sure if its France’s French.

I know that you can have negative symptoms even if you’re without meds.

1 Like

yes i have exactly this guy kind of symptoms.

1 Like