God is love

If God is love then he didn’t create us.

If God is love then he didn’t create earth.

Didn’t create dinosaurs or animals, that would be horrible of him, not very loving at all.

There are things that would entail this particular book really was inspired when you look into it’s most original form, but i would suggest it was only demons inspiring it.

Demons can write books as well and i think the bible is one of them.

Thats what they do, they’re assholes, they lie and stuff.

1 Like

God created the universe and the earth and all the good things.

The Devil is against everything good and tries to screw it all up and tempts people to do bad stuff and start wars and kill people.

1 Like

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,…

(ephesians)

The vast universe, beautiful in its coldly impersonal totality, contains all that we call good or bad, all the answers for all the paradoxes we see around us. By opening his eyes and his mind, the Ninja can responsively follow the subtle seasons and reasons of heaven, changing just as change is necessary, adapting always, sothat in the end there is no such thing as a surprise for the Ninja.

by Toshitsugu Takamatsu 33th Soke of the Togakure Ryu

1 Like

There is no God the only point of life is to try and enjoy it. Reproduce be merry. The machine will slowly turn into something more altruistic and providing. People just need to let go of insecurity and selfishness.

2 Likes

That big nothing can be VERY FRIGHTENING, I’m captivated with this mystery of origin. As if size was never relative, as if cosmic bodies were actually the elements themselves floating in the nothingness composing the body of just one…human…child. Everything has started to become infinite to me, yet I have to ground myself and understand that I’ll never learn the mystery fully. I accept it, yet I don’t stop believing.

1 Like

Sometimes I think God or Spirit is Love - to me Love is the powerful positive energy that surrounds us all.
I separate the God used in religion, for me God is a divine force or energy - Love is part of this

3 Likes

Yeah dude maybe were are just in a microverse. This is what pure energy looks like up close. Patterns among patterns. The infinite multiverse where everything happens again and again. Who knows man? O.O

1 Like

I know it can lead to a lot of mania and confusion, yet more than anything I breathe and try to have wonder still instead of regret. I must improve daily in thought word and deed. I admit that I am very mean and vulgar inside…lashing out trying to find peace of mind yet it won’t come. I secretly fear that if I don’t change my internal methods of coping (aka violence and arrogance), I’ll never get closer to truth…let alone have another idea that could ever help anyone else.

I think in this way.
God gives humans a free will. Humans chose to pollute the earth, humans chose to grow GMOs, Humans created stressfull life style, and thats why ill people are victom of that… Majaroty of people that are living in the united states are on some type of medication.
Depression rate is the heighst compare to 3 world countrys. If our body doesnt get quality nutrition from the foods we eat due to cheap crapy foods they sell in the stores, how are we going to be healthy.

1 Like

Well eventual iron out all the bugs

1 Like