God ever 'talk' to you? Personally?

Not directly, but I thought God, Satan, Angels, etc talked to me through other people. Controlling them. I also thought I saw signs from such beings in everyday events.

3 Likes

I thought the pastor at the church i used to go to knew the secrets of the matrix and spoke directly to me and wanted to kill me because i was a friends with people i thought were freemasons and satanists.

2 Likes

No, he talked to me through his secretary.

1 Like

I am god….and I talk to myself sometimes….don’t know how to vote

2 Likes

I talk to myself internally sometimes, like trying to talk to my subconscious. Funny thing is that often it (I?) answer(s) back. I kind of believe this to be the universe or creator talking to me. It is difficult to explain. I don’t think it is related to my sz though, I get no feelings of significance with it.

1 Like

You know what they say…
If you talk to God, you’re religious.
If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia

4 Likes

I talk with Goddess Annette
who is mother of all gods and humans.
Also with Jesus, Lucifer etc.

2 Likes

i have felt the presence of jesus in my heart a couple of times
i have experienced my inner goddess
both were profound
i believe them
i was medicated
i feel the power of god in church sometimes but that is more of a devine atmosphere with potential consciousness but not a communication

2 Likes

Through instagram in code word , not a hallucination but more of a delusional way of speaking to me.

2 Likes

God rode with me in my truck once and had his hand on my shoulder going down the interstate once. When I first heard voices telling me to kill myself I figured it was God. Didn’t know it was a hallucination. Couldn’t figure it could be anyone else.

1 Like

I’ve had a voice who claimed to be god. He was very loud. The other voices would be like ‘OMG God is talking’.

2 Likes

Every schizophrenic has thought god was talking to them. That is why they are “schizophrenic”

3 Likes

I’ve never heard voices while awake. As I’ve indicated before, sometimes I’ve believed that I have received guidance. Whether that guidance comes from God, though, is a complicated issue.

1 Like

Lucifer talked with me. But he was full of light and very helpful and kind. He would also show signs that I was on the right track. The weirdest thing was he told me a reality shift was about to happen very soon. Then like a week later COVID hit the states. Strrraaange. I miss the connection at times. But I can’t talk religion very much or else I start to fall back into the son of Lucifer delusion.

I did both during psychosis. I prayed a lot.

3 Likes

Yes. I was convinced for a while that I was a prophetess who could deliver God’s messages to people. Also Satan used to visit me and tell me what I had to do to not make him harm my daughter. These are things that stopped with meds thankfully!

4 Likes

I wish there are meds to stop “everyone” talk to me…
I hear different voices in different places at home, also, demons trying to weak my clear mind, and have exaltation, but thats for my self…

I will like to be a physical part of community of those who hear sacral voices, cause they are here too, but rare…

Talking to God I never consider verbal, nor it can be done so easilly…

To mention, I don’t reply to any message after this, due to rules of forum

1 Like

I think he might have said to have courage. But it’s not helping.

1 Like

Can’t say it was often but during psychosis I sometimes did. Looking back I can only let out a defeated chuckle. Schizophrenia is so insidious and disgusting.

2 Likes

Yes! Me too! From 2004 to about 2018, I had daily, interactive, visual, communication with God, which I carefully recorded in detailed notebooks.

God spoke to me personally, out of the pages of prayer books usually, although He could use any medium. He would advise, console, guide, chastise, warn, predict, etc…
Often there seemed to be another entity that would speak to me. A dark entity that would scold, insult, threaten, condemn, chastise, get angry, etc…
Very often, I would confuse these two personalities as they sounded alike.
In 2018, I realized that all this was delusion and the communications ended.

5 Likes