Goat milk soap sold here in town...custom designs...so excited!

I used to frequent this one store twenty years ago that sold pretty looking soap bars that had chunks of different colors in the soap…loved them…silly I know but anyways…I just found soap just like it in my own town made here with goat milk, which enhances the skin. they sell rockabilly clothing mainly for women but they have some men’s shirts too I am hoping to get.

5 Likes

Idk why I am here really…you guys never seem to have much to say to me…especially when I’m happy… yes I get likes…big deal…nobody cares.

1 Like

I think I may have a bar of Irish Spring somewhere. Does that count?

1 Like

Dude, you are talking about soap. I mean what comments are you looking for? Just out of curiosity. I like goats milk soap. It’s just really expensive.

1 Like

well sorry…I get my feelings hurt easily.

1 Like

I can tell that about you. I’m glad you are excited about the soap, but it would be weird to expect the same excitement from others. If you get what I mean. But I’m glad you found a toiletry you love. I like to buy nice things like that, to encourage myself to bathe frequently, as that is something about which I struggle.

2 Likes

thank you kind friend…yeah, I guess I thought more people would be happy for me or maybe they are and just don’t say anything but this happens a lot to my threads…some people here are just more popular with the click here than me.

1 Like

Well yah, you have to take into consideration the topics, too. Some of these threads are more like commentaries than questions. A lot of the lounge topics get little commentary, compared to some of the other categories. It also depends on the time of day. There are multiple factors in the number of comments a thread will get. Anyway, try not to feel hurt. No one is trying to hurt your feelings on purpose.

2 Likes

I understand…I think some are favored more on here than others …just my opinion from observation…

1 Like

It’s cool that you have an interest. Tbf I have no idea what goat milk soap really is but it seems like you are into multiple things. You have music and art which are both highly relatable depending on the right crowd and what common interests they behold. I know next to nothing about art but you and I have a common interest in music. That’s something right there.

But try not to get too upset when you don’t get a huge response from a thread you created. I noticed even some of the more common members may not get many responses to topics of their interests. After all, we sza and sz and nos are a huge minority as it is so not everyone may share the same values and interests.

For what it’s worth you are a cool dude in my book.

Take care.

:innocent:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.