[Goa Techno / Trance] - deep'n'dark Reborn - Dj Fusion Star

Hello! Here’s a new track for you, who like Goa Techno/Trance.
I made this tune to honor my first artist name deep’n’dark that was my first internet artist alias.
So yeah, this also is my longest track I have ever made i.e. 8:10
And I’m telling you that the Darkness can also be beautiful.

Like always, my DAW for this was Reason 10.4.

7 Likes

What we hear is 8 minutes you probably worked for hours or days!! Good stuff.

1 Like

I have used two days for this. When I’m in the mood I usually need only few days for making a track. Also later on I do some further tweaks to the stuff that lacks. Thanks for listening/commenting! :slight_smile:

I would mix your stuff if I was at a house party, some of it is pretty good.

1 Like

Thanx! Yeah well, I’m trying to top my tracks that I’ve done, every time when I start a new one. The biggest lesson to make better music is being aware of what works I think.

1 Like

Do you mix as well @Heigen5?

2 Likes

Dj Mixing - No! But I live perform by playing keyboard while playing back my music.

2 Likes

hey man its great to see youre still posting music man, yo lets collaborate on something…are you down? im working on something now i can send it over and you can add something to it, or you can send me something youre working on and ill add to it…

btw this track is sick!

1 Like

id like to try to remix one of your trakcs

You want to get on it. I mix, it’s a lot of fun.

1 Like

do you produce as well?

2 Likes

No, I did it for a bit of fun in my early 20s but I don’t do it anymore.

2 Likes

@ThePoet Thanks mate, hey I’ll see what I can do about the collabing or if you want to remix something. What’s your DAW?

1 Like

hey man cool! i use fl studio. It would be cool if you have anythign that your stuck on if you can send over some stems/ layers of the track and ill add the rest… or whatever you want to do

I think learning to mix would be useful for you too. You would know what a DJ wants and is good to mix with.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.