/[]\ Go To School /[]\

() Welcome to Our Imaginary Third grade ()

First Question … ,

1.) How Do You Save Someone From Out of a Bottomless Pit Blackened River Well , If They Do Naught Want to Save Themselves (???) … … …

Second Question … ,

2.) If a Person is Ok With Their PERSONAL Enviroment and Existence but All You See Are Troubles , Is That YOUR Problem , ( OR ) Their Problem (???) … … …

Third Question … ,

3.) If You Do Naught Lyke Your Personal Judgement and ( OR ) View of Thee Reality That You See , Should You Be Obligated to participate in It (???) … … … ,

Fourth Question … ,

4.) What is Health For You (???) … … … ,

Fifth Question … ,

5.) Do You Lyke Society and Tha Way It Is Right Now (???) … … … ,

Sixth Question … ,

6.) Do You Lyke What You See in Tha Mirror (???) … , (exclusive) , WHY Naught (???) … … … ,

& Thee Seventh Question … ,

7.) If You Could Be Anything You Want to Be , What Would You Want to Be (???) … … … ,

and When You Answer Tha Questions Jus Use Tha Numbers As If You Got Teleported Back into tha Third Grade … ,

Answer With Your Awesome Replies (!!!) … ,

School Sucks (!!!) … … …

1 Like

!!! () Angry Teacher in tha Class () !!!

=========================================

Lissen Yo Yo’s , Quit Daydreaming (!!!) ,

Why Are You All Looking Out of Your WIndows and Looking Into tha Blue Skye (!?!) …

We Got Questions to Answer Here ,

So Get to Answering (!!!) … ,

e(Y)e’ll Show You How to Grow Plants With Seeds if You Answer tha Questions (!!!) … ,

Ok Each Correct Fun Positive Answer Gets One , Plus Plus ( + + ) Point (!!!) … ,

Good Luck … ! … ! …

() School Side Note ()

====================================
Being Beautiful ( OR ) Awesome is Nothing to Apologize For … ! … ! …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

School’s Over (!!!) ,

Unless You Feel L(Y)Ke Talking to Tha Principle … ,

Peace Be Unto You … … …

Wooooooo Tupac

Did I pass?

Dude ,

Dude ,

e(Y)e Am Naught Interested in Your Bowel Movements … ,

Please Go See a Doctor About That … … …

1 Like

1.) Not possible?

2.) If person is OK with “Their Problem” and not making my problems even more difficult, then I am glad they are OK

3.) Obligated, no, but practically speaking, how to nourish the organism without some participation?

4.) Absence of pain (including fear and despair/agony)

5.) I like roads, Christmas, parks, hospitals, cemeteries, parades (theoretically), shelter, heat, electricity, water, relatively steady food supply, tv, lots of things society does I like. But the overall USA deal is not likable.

6.) What I see in the mirror: not connected

7.) I would be always safe, not in too much pain, and financially secure. I would support my family member with sz. Somehow disappear while alive and leave no trace, always care for people in practical ways whenever I could

1 Like

What would you do if one of your children had SZ and did not want to be on meds, and he seemed to be afraid of his delusions at times, but still would not do anything about it?