Go into town or order a pizza? I chose pizza!

I had to go into town yesterday to post a letter. There’s not much to do in town for me anyway, except have a coffee.

Lately when I go out, I get “normie envy”, where I just look at everybody and envy them for not being mentally ill.

So I’m not sure going out is helping at the moment.

Therefore I’m staying in today, and having some comfort food pizza.

4 Likes

I felt bad all last week. But am feeling better today. I too only go out at most to get a soft drink. But this weekend I am putting no pressure on myself. Just staying in and catching up on some housework then music.

1 Like

Oh u Guys still use em…!!!
We also have postal office nearby…i really forgot how to hand write a letter cuz email have substituted postal service …yeah but its way traditional …!!! liked it…!!!

1 Like

I want to stay in order a pizza too, but yesterday went to the local shopping center with my mom. I was a little anxious but had a good time. We went to a lot of shops and talked about what the latest fashions and trends were. For lunch I had a crispy chicken sandwich with ranch dressing.

2 Likes

That sounds like a really nice time.

2 Likes

I just had crackers and cheese wiz after a nap…

1 Like

we started to order a pizza but settled for Braum’s Ice cream and hamburgers. crinkle cut fries too…yum.

2 Likes

Just make sure you keep counting calories. Antipsychotics will make you bigger.

1 Like