Glitch Electronica Track

This is a Glitch Electronica Track which took a couple of days to write. Some of the patches are in Ableton Live, and Reason. The song was written in Logic Pro X. There is a master compressor on the output with convolution reverb, a parametric E.Q. stomp box, and a one channel bass boost. There is a decimator on some of the Simpler patches in Ableton. There is a Reason Thor patch with a “granular” rack extension effect, Fritz, by 'Lectric Panda, Scream distortion, and Audiomatic Retro Transformer.

The title Hercules Borealis refers to the Hercules–Corona Borealis Great Wall, the largest known observable structure in the universe.

3 Likes

great expression feeling meaning of what I feel right now!!! Felt emotionally connected to your track

Very, I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.I.N.G…, Maybe, Create Your Space More Disjointed, Express Value With a More Thin Sound of Nothingness in a Hollow Glow?.

I think you made me a little more schizophrenic :slight_smile: thats a compliment lol

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.