Schizophrenia.com

Glad I've gotten the support

Thanks everyone for this wonderful community. Sadly, I feel displaced. I mean I’m sure I’ll need it someday again. But for now, I’m gonna take my happy pills.

:sunny:

5 Likes

Good by and good luck.

0 Likes

You’re welcome back any time you feel.

0 Likes

Come back later, I have a funny story about those happy pills. When I lived in my auto in Miami and Miami Beach there was a young woman once and she distributed ‘happy pills’ to everybody in the front of one bar. I got some and thought these to be exstacy and I threw these into the garbage. That was in 2000 when these exstacy pills were massively imported to America. This version of ‘sunshine reggae’ brings back my Miami tmes, when I woke up at 6:00 a.m. in my auto and went to see the sunrise sitting my legs crossed on the beach and enjoying the rising sun.

1 Like

I do enjoy this forum. I just don’t like the label: schizophrenia or schizoaffective or bipolar. Those don’t define me. I live a fairly normal life, though currently am without a job and struggling to find alternative or some sort of avenue to a better life. I just feel I make myself look unstable when I post on here, and I don’t want to be further stigmatized.

0 Likes

Bye Starrynight - wishing you well and best of luck - Wave

0 Likes