Give in temptation

I am an addict and I haven’t used my drug of choice since 1995. I am quite proud of my sobriety. In just two days it will be legal in the state I live in. I am very tempted. I’m going to have to do some work to avoid wacky weed.

I don’t have any NA meetings in my neighborhood and I don’t know where any are. I was going to AA last. Some people don’t take weed seriously but I’ve gotten so high on it I could have been using any drug.

2 Likes

I used to smoke too much weed in the 2000’s. I’m glad I quit. I was smoking every day for a while and I recently read that daily cannabis use causes atherosclerosis and I don’t want that.

1 Like

Congratulations that’s a long time you’ve stayed sober from it.

1 Like

I just feel I’m too far gone to smoke pot again. Some times I’m more sane than other times, or it just seems so. I don’t care for pot anymore. I had a love affair with the drug as a teenager and I know what it’s like. Those days are gone. I get intellectual pleasure now. My concentration was so poor I could barely read the caption of a painting.

1 Like

I am glad you’ve trade it fir for intelectual pleasure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.