"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day

…teach a man to fish and the bas*tard will deplete the oceans in nothing flat". 77nick77 circa 2011.

1 Like

LOVE IT :heartbeat:

Aw shucks. :)…

Exaggerate much?

[size=1][/size]

Wanna do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

I can’t help it – I really wanted a Filet-o-fish, man.

Pixel.

3 Likes

:fish: :fish: :fried_shrimp: save us 77nick77 your our only hope.
take care :alien:

2 Likes

I would save everybody but my brain is depleted tonight from trying to figure out how to hook my DVD player into my TV.

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish: That’s one! Only 650,567,897,904,234,456,456 to go bwahahaha

2 Likes

Two of the most formerly plentiful fish have seen serious declines in their populations. Tuna and sharks have been seriously over-fished.

So what are you doing about it then?

The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river." - Ross Perot

Why me? I never claimed to be an activist. Ross Perot belongs on these forums, lol.

1 Like

Now you see this is why im not very “vocal” in the forums.

Yeah, probably my fault. What isn’t? I should settle down once I start seeing my new tdoc. So sorry. :pensive:

And I’m the poor sap who loses. Oh well.

Says who? You’ve always argued your case intelligently,coherently, articulately. Seems all the makings of a winner to me.

I’ve just been jumping on your case. When you try to simplify something that can been seen from anther point of view. Might be cause I just see things differently, but I’m nuts!

OK. See you tomorrow. Same time, same place.

Also hard to give you support, when don’t tell us what you need support with, just sayin’

I ask for it every now and then. It helps me when I help other people and give THEM support. But I will be needing it myself soon.

■■■■ them fishes…better learn to hide properly