Schizophrenia.com

Girlfriend is moving in

It’s been about two months that we have been seeing each other almost every night and last night we decided that she should move in with me…she has two large dogs and I have a big back yard and she is hating where she lives with a hoarder roomie she has now…so it’s for the best for both of us…there are all kinds of perks but the biggest is that I don’t have to worry about alone anymore…she really meets all my picky issues and I am very happy, as is she…no longer do I worry about my ex coming back…I know now she’s gone and I am moving on…it’s my birthday on the 16th this month, and all the trees and flowers are in bloom…I feel extremely positive these days compared to the winter of doom I had…I feel lucky!

8 Likes

Congrats jukebox…I hope it all works out for you and her…be sure not to forget the dogs when youre all loved up!!! Its just Im an animal rights activist!! :sunny:

1 Like

I am happy for you, good people relationships can be hard to find sometimes.

1 Like

That’s great news Michael. I hope Ull b very happy together xxx

1 Like

That is good news jukebox - you are moving on and you feel good. Does she have a mental illness too? Not that it matters, just curious.

2 Likes

Actually, no…I decided to go with a woman that is not mentally ill…my ex was also schizophrenic and we didn’t do well together when it came to big decisions. I need a “sounding board” for my residual paranoia, delusional triggers etc…so I think this is a better match for me?

1 Like

Good for you jukebox, Im really glad for you - all the best

1 Like

Great news Jukebox! Good to hear live is being good to you!

1 Like

This is very excellent news. I’m so glad you have a person in your life. I’m glad you’re finding some happiness as well. This has been a huge year of change for you. I’m glad to hear it’s getting better.

:thumbsup:

1 Like