Girl Scout cookies

Anybody else indulging?

they only come out here in spring and summer

I’ve never seen a girl scout. I don’t believe they exist.

1 Like

@everhopeful I use to be one when I was little

Really ? Wow ! I can now say I’ve met one. I now believe they exist ! :smile:

1 Like

@everhopeful yes really, my mom pulled me out after about a year

1 Like

DON’T ANSWER YOUR DOOR!!! they show up randomly with chocolate mint cookies and will take the last few dollars you have!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, one of the office workers brought in a ton of cartons of girl scout lemon cookies and gave them away for free. There’s like 12 boxes in each carton. They are not very good, lol. But they’re not terrible and I took home two cartons. They’ve been all over the building for months; there’s a huge stack of them upstairs, like 20 or 30 cartons free for the taking.

2 Likes

I am forced to buy those cookies every year. I have two nieces.

1 Like

Otherwise I wouldn’t buy them.

I can’t afford 7 bucks a box. I wanna try the new lemon one for this year, but I can get Keebler brand copycats for way cheaper. They got rid of Savannahs for our area, I don’t know what those were exactly, as we only get Samoas, thin mints, and lemon. And the girls here don’t sell themselves, parents bring in the order form and corner coworkers at the prison.

I used to be both a Brownie and a Girl Scout. Brownies are the younger versions.

1 Like

Are there certain cookies that cost 7.00 a box? All the boxes I am going to buy only cost 5.00

I used to be a girl scout lol

2 Likes

I’m a lifetime member.

1 Like

I read twice i think whole thread and no clue what the topic title means?

I’ve been really tempted to buy some, but I shouldn’t eat then anyways and they’re just so expensive I can’t justify it.

Someone post a pic

I am going to have to be on the lookout for Girl Scouts. I love the thin mints.

1 Like