Girl I Like Doesn’t Like Me

I’ve been talking to this girl I like for about a year now, foolishly thinking she liked me. I just got news that she is dating now. I’m a little upset.

Does anyone know any good free dating sites?

2 Likes

I met my husband on POF I used the app

3 Likes

Always be on the look out for people that only want sex or money, I told my husband we had to talk for three months before meeting and he stayed it out… One of the best decisions I’ve made

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I’m just worried I’ll stay single my whole life.

1 Like

I use to have that worry too now I’m married

1 Like

I’ve given up on dating sites. It just doesnt go well when you’re a short guy. Only the tall guys get matches/responses.

1 Like

Women care more about personality than how you look. Most women tell me this.

At least you’re not boring like me, I think that’s the main reason she didn’t like me.

Sorry to hear about that @PhotoGuy , that’s got to sting.

1 Like

I used OKCupid to find my wife. I liked that one best.

3 Likes

Based on what you know about me, do you think I’m boring?

1 Like

Christ no, you strike me as cool and intelligent. You’re obviously gifted. It sounds like you’ve taken this to heart, so I’m not sure jumping on a dating app is a good quick fix. But I could be wrong, maybe it’s just the thing

A few times in my life I got particularly fixated on one woman at a time for long periods of time. I would fantasize about the one woman as if she’s my soul mate. I found out later that most of them got married and had kids. Every woman I dated wanted to get married. Older guys always told me horror stories of marriage. I no longer get fixated on a particular woman I just live my life and if something happens it happens. It’s heartbreaking when you get your hopes up and things don’t turn out the way you want it to. I stay busy so I rarely think about these things now. I usually try to work on myself so I have something to offer to another. Movies always propagandize all of these stupid relationship archetypes, so we feel incomplete if our life doesn’t turn out like a movie. A lot of what we think are learned behaviors. As an adult you spend a lot of time trying to unlearn what makes you miserable. I wish you good luck on your dating adventures.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.