Ghosts No Seriously

I moved in with my grandmother 18 years ago. This house is haunted and I’m not joking or hallucinating.

When I first moved in I was home alone one night and I heard a loud bang. It was as loud as a gunshot and it came from the basement. I was afraid to go down and look. There were some iron bed rails that sat in the corner undisturbed since I was a kid. Some how they just fell over. They couldn’t have fallen over on their own.

When I was working the doorbell would start ringing at the same time. At first I thought it was someone just pranking us. I opened the door while it was ringing and no one was there. I had to disconnect it.

I went to the fridge one night and grabbed a pepsi. I went back to the kitchen 5 minutes later and all the cabinet doors were open. It made my hair stand up on the back of my neck.

My cousin moved in and he started experiencing stuff. He said one night he was sitting on the computer and it felt like someone touched his shoulder and when he turned around no one was there.

He sleeps in the basement and there are 5 lights with pull strings to turn them on. He’s woken up in the middle of the night and all the lights were on.

I was laying in bed one night and couldn’t sleep. I got up to go to the bathroom. I saw a person standing at the end of the hallway. We live near Detroit so I thought it was an intruder. I’m a big guy and I don’t back down from physical altercations. I jumped a foot off the ground because it startled me. I ran down the hall ready to kick the snot out of someone. I got nose to nose and it disappeared right in front of me.

I installed camera’s in the house recently and now I know my imagination isn’t playing tricks for sure. Something triggered the motion detector on the hall camera. The hall light started switch off and on. I could see the switch and hear it turning off and on but no one was there.

We’ve also caught stuff on the living room camera. It triggers the motion detector and the night vision. You can see an outline of a person walking across the room

My grandmother wanted to bring in a priest to bless the house. I’ve seen the exorcist no way do I want to make it angry.

I don’t care as long as it’s not attacking me.

There’s been a lot of thing over the years. But it was good to catch it on camera. My cousin is freaked out. He said he’s no longer checking random camera events at night anymore. I told him this place was haunted but like everyone else he thought I was full of it.

My mom was convinced we had a ghost in one of our old homes. I never experienced anything though. Also, my friends told me my apartment I had at 18 was haunted.

The idea of having motion activated night vision cameras in my house freaks me out 10x more than the prospect of ghosts.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.