Ghosts and hearing voices

Does anyone else believe their voices may be ghosts, and see them?

I don’t see them. I’ve spoken with ghosts before though. And they’ve told me they are ghosts.

I see them sometimes, and at times they knock things over. I think they account for some of my voices, but convincing other people is another matter. In my case they refuse to admit they are ghosts and say “I’m not a ghost, I still feel alive.”

1 Like

Mine are spirits too

They might be, but once I thought there was a ghost in an apartment I just moved into, and it seemed different.

I don’t know. Got some thinking around ghosts some years back, but I refused to believe in anything. Still do not quite know what a ghost is supposed to be. I do not have beliefs around ghosts at present. Used to get a feeling that was supposed to be like a ghost flying through me. Happened on waking up. Do not get that these years.

Spirits and angels.

An example of seeing spirits:
I forgot to feed a feral cat today so I went outside this evening when it was almost dark and heard a voice bossing me. Then a whitish blue/grey figure near a large tree appeared and when I encountered the figure the voice stopped harassing me.

I heard voices from what I thought was a ghost. He was a famous rocker and wanted to have sex with me. He said I should ask the Pope about whether I would go to hell. I don’t know if this was real or a ghost

Probably true. I don’t even know. Sometimes they tell the truth and other times I think spirits imitate people and like to tease because they’re bored, if you can hear them.

my voices were set up by the CIA the voices told me. They did it to manipulate me. They wanted me to do an attack for them and so they tried to manipulate me like telling a good nurse in the psych ward was messing with me and i had to kill her… they said i had to cut her throat but they just wanted me to get isolated so they could manipulate me even better…

I hear/speak with: Interdimentional travelers, aliens, freemasons, rothschilds, mossad operators, mi5 operators, cia chatrooms, normal people (that’s how you know it’s fake), but never have I heard a ghost :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: