Ghosted 1515

When someone gets ghosted is it because the person needs some space or that they’re trying to hurt the ghosted?

She’s not replying to WhatsApp either

It depends. Sometimes it’s because the person doesn’t want to deal with the person they’re ghosting.

Its hurtful and wrong regardless of the reason.

Who’s ghosting you?

My online friend

1 Like

That stinks, try not to let it bother you too much. Not much you can do about it.

I thought you were going to say your wife

2 Likes

My wife never ghosts me

1 Like

Aren’t you glad?

What’s ghosting?

I thought it just meant ignoring

No I’m quite hurt

1 Like

Did you make a funny :smile:?

No there’s another thread about what happened

I apologize I meant aren’t you glad your wife doesn’t ghost you.

Yeah, I wouldn’t put up with that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It hurts but some people find it hard to deal with awkward people. I’ve been ghosted too many times. You just have to accept that they don’t want you in their life. Those are harsh words but the search for friendship can easily turn into a stalking charge if you can’t let it go.
I’ve always just let it go because I came close to taking things to far and it only makes it worse.
Give them space and they may come back on their own

1 Like

Still ghosted 151515

Ghosting is when someone is tired of putting up with someone else, or they’re busy. If the ghosting lasts a few days then just call it off. Don’t keep messaging.

I can’t speak for other people, but I’m good at accidentally ghosting people.
I tend to forget to reply even though I read the messages. I’m also generally bad at checking my messages, and I almost never reply if I’m hanging out with other people.

I have ghosted people on purpose when I was younger, but that was because I felt freaked out by their actions and didn’t have the guts to tell them. I just wanted them out of my life quickly.

If you think someone is ghosting you, you could always message them saying “I feel like you’re avoiding me a little. Did I do something wrong?”

By the way, I know I forgot to reply you last time you messaged me, and I’m sorry. I promised to be your friend and I’ve been bad at that. Let’s talk sometime.

1 Like