Getting uglier as we age

Lawl im ded lol…

5 Likes

Yeah sorry buds thats ma kenneth andrews and my two sidekicks david jumanji and tyrone peppers.
Tucked right back.

3 Likes

11 Likes

a-alamy-stock-photo-f5tkbww-www-alamy-com-big-pants-man-runs-45767441~2

4 Likes

Nonsense!!

You Jamaican queen!!!

:hugs:

5 Likes

Lol hugs @Montezuma :heart:

5 Likes

That dudes underwear are in another dimension

2 Likes

What are thooooooose!!!

3 Likes

he looks kinda cool x

2 Likes

I okay with way my face looks, but the rest of me is weird. Man boobs and a giant gut. I cringe when I see myself in the mirror before I get in the shower.

2 Likes

I’ve never been good looking. That was made clear over 20 years ago when, with other members of a depression ng,I joined a ‘rate my looks’ group. They were all rating each other 7-8. I got rated 4.6. Now at 65 I’m no doubt even uglier.

3 Likes

ya;ll are a mess :sweat_smile:

I am with the team that thinks its the sz thats causing me too not look as good as i did in my youth… I;ve gained 100 lbs since this whole thing started… Along with that I like others find it very hard to stay consistant with taking care of myself, Even just washing my face everyday isnt a guarentee right now(super depressed)…
Luckily though i seen to be aging well… people normally think i’m like 10 yrs younger than i am… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes
  • Me in front of the mirror *

Dang bro i look good today

Also me:

download.jpeg-2

5 Likes

That’s frickin funny!!!

2 Likes

I’m definitely not the beauty queen that I was in my youth anymore thats for sure. I just look like an average old lady. If not a trifle strange.

3 Likes

still waiting for my nose to hook

2 Likes

People used to try to make me look awful when I was in my thirties. I have pictures now that look better than then. I don’t think you have to look bad in your sixties.

3 Likes

There is an app that will attempt to give you a realistic representation of what you will look like when you’re old. I’m scared to get old now, lol…

Open App → Gallery → Choose Picture → scroll right to “Age” on bottom → Scroll right to “Old” and click it

It’s free!

1 Like

That goes for everyone without exception except people like us have it speed up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.