Getting uglier as we age

I am having much success in this department.

This is how I prefer to look at it.

By the time I am 60 I plan to be absolutely hideous.

18 Likes

I’m not yet worrying about that. On the other hand, I’m just 35.

Maybe in 10 years.

2 Likes

Dude my 11 lines are a real problem, so are the stretch marks.

I finally realize how hot I was in my twenties, but now I’m about to turn 38 lol. Why can’t I somehow stop the aging process like Paul Rudd did…

2 Likes

It’s what’s inside that counts you guys have hearts of gold

3 Likes

Speak for yourself - I get sexier every year.

[ gives @bowens sexy bite on the ankle ]

:peacock:

6 Likes

It’s basically the weight. That’s my opinion. You can look great as you get older if you can keep the weight off. I’m not succeeding in that !

7 Likes

Sz is the ugly disease, loss of muscles, weight gain, high cholesterol and metabolic problems, lower self confidence, negative and cognitive symptoms/looking flat, emotionless and boring/drugged up, etc

11 Likes

I look absolutely hideous :man_zombie:

1 Like

I look ugly without a haircut and a beard trim

1 Like

I had a few good years when I peaked in attractiveness then sz symptoms came back but my looks never did.

2 Likes

Yeah, ive changed a lot too… i guess i should accept this too, cause i have a sz, its not a joke this thing…
I think, that if we maintain ourselves still, itll be ok, but in my sz, i cant even maintain well yet lol…
But yeap, i can cry too in front of someone who is pretty inside, my “bluebird” in me heh, dont beat yourself down…
Tbh, i now worry that you can see my fears and my sz by how i look now, but i should recover on that too…
I have sz friends irl, theyve all changed a lot physically too in their illness…

1 Like

Yep the older i get the more my butt looks like a face and my face looks like a butt.

#butts

4 Likes

I’ve aged like a fine wine.

Okay, maybe more like a week old beer.

Snap away those pics when you are young and in your prime, folks…cause we all get goofy-looking with age.

4 Likes

I like how I look at 60 and welcome the gray…my family ages well…and yes I think I look good.

3 Likes

My looks degenerate as I age however my wisdom increased because I keep reading and thinking almost everyday. I hope the growth of wisdom gives positive influence to my looks.

3 Likes

I was always ugly lol…

2 Likes

Oh dear. That’s not your tongue that you’re sticking at at me then.

5 Likes

When I was young I kinda looked like Brad Pitt on crack. Now sadly, I just look like crack.

6 Likes

Young men wear their pants below their butt crack.

Middle age men wear them around the waist.

Seniors wear their pants over their nipples.

4 Likes

Ultimately
Good
Looking
Yes

:blush::star_struck::partying_face:

6 Likes