Getting stressed to the point of wanting to scream and throw things

Getting stressed to the point of wanting to scream and throw things. Why? Trying to pay money to the council. Chose PayPal option . Paypal says they’re sending me text message with code, but no f*****g text message is sent!

1 Like

I’m sorry @firemonkey .

Techno rage is as old as the computer itself.

Did you manage to get it sorted?

2 Likes

Unfortunately- no. If I’m told a code is being sent I don’t expect to wait over an hour(so far) for it to appear on my senior phone!! If I wanted to do anything else with PayPal I can’t because I’m stuck on the page where I need to enter the code. The code that hasn’t been texted to me !! :rage:

2 Likes

I’ve had problems with PayPal they can be annoying and outdated

1 Like

The last action like showed in the gif gave to me two years offline.

I folded the laptop twice, saw the printer, useless without laptop…

All in very tiny pieces.

The printer won’t print the text i wanted.

So i have now a pencil instead

I have been locked out of PayPal for months

No longer have the mobile number :pensive:

Hope you can get it sorted!

1 Like

Done. It just took effing ages to get the damned code.

5 Likes

Glad you got it sorted out @firemonkey

1 Like

Yes! Paypal sucks man

1 Like

do they have the correct phone number to send the code to? sorry you’re so upset. trying to help.

They had the correct number. It just took ages to receive it! I’m not sure whether that was due to PayPal or my mobile phone provider.

2 Likes

Im in the same mood atm, its irksome indeed. Albeit its not because im waiting for anything

1 Like

What do you mean? what’s wrong with you? I mean why are you angry? Yesterday you seemed to be in a good mood

1 Like

Life innit. A cousin is bragging (possibly) about his life and being very insensitive. Its making me want to smash my phone bc hes always acting like i got sz off my own doing. People are all nearly always like this.

1 Like

Not always. Learning to communicate your experiences can help you control peoples perceptions of you. Make you feel less misunderstood.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what your cousin’s saying by the way pay him no mind

1 Like

Yeah, you’re not wrong bro. It just annoys me. Because he’s the one projecting onto me. Talking about things like i dont know anything.

I have the courtesy to keep my mouth shut. Its not that i dont know anything. I literally keep quiet because otherwise im delving territory where itll lead to being bigheaded myself.

Thanks man, you have good insight every time. Legend, if i coupd double like your posts , i would

1 Like

I always used to feel that way. Sometimes I did throw things out of frustration. It happened few times, I lost money to it. Now, I am in control of my hands and body somehow, it does not obey the voices that are harmful to me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.