Getting MRI scan in Mumbai?

I’ll be in Mumbai from 8th-12th of December. I want to have a MRI scan done to my left armpit to see if I have a microchip implanted in me. This is really important to me. How should I go about this, I don’t want to actually say I have a microchip implanted in me because I don’t want the trouble like I had last time speaking about it. Should I say I think I have a lump and as a precautionary measure I would like you to investigate it? How willing will they be? Will they just do it without any questions asked? With MRI’s do they do print offs?

Do they even have an MRI machine in Mumbai? They’re a million dollars at least.

1 Like

Mumbai is actually quite a rich state, They have state of the art hospitals. Also real-estate is really expensive in Mumbai.

pretty sure you can put this one on the delusion pile dude… Stay safe

I’ve said this to you before @bobbilly, but I don’t think it’s a good idea to travel, especially to a foreign country, when you are not stable. What does your pdoc think of your travel plans?

2 Likes

In the US there are private facilities where you can get an MRI even though there is nothing wrong, just to check for as yet unnoticed problems. In the US, it’s around $1,000.

If they have such private clinics there, you could see if they take new patients for a general health scan.

I’m pretty sure there’s no implant though.

Yes sister @Moonbeamis right …

@twinklestars even nepal a lot poorer country have mri machine… india is lot richer then nepal…!!! Haha

Also, if your delusions about an implanted microchip are so strong that you’re willing to go to Mumbai to get an MRI, wouldn’t it be more straightforward to talk to you pdoc about your delusions? Perhaps your pdoc would consider doing an MRI on you just to prove that there is no microchip and to set your mind at ease. Who knows? It doesn’t hurt to ask.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s access to MRI in the richer cities, but I have read there’s a shortage of machines for the general population.

1 Like

I had a big meeting with my care team about this holiday. They have approved it, obviously I don’t talk about the microchip anymore because I don’t want to be seen as unwell. What would they think if I said I’m going to India to have a MRI scan because of the microchip? They will stop the holiday. I need the scan for peace of mind.

i have asked for a MRI scan, they just increase the meds. They say its not justification enough for MRI and will just feed the delusion.

This just proves you know you’re not well enough to go if you’re intentionally hiding facts to get approval.

It’s not safe. Please don’t go.

U are right @twinklestars…!!! There is no facilities for mri to the poorer people …!!! There is no insurance and discount for middle class people…

Like i can afford mri… but my poor neighbour cannot afford mri … i think this is what u trying to say… have a good day … i am going to sleep… its
3.00am still awake…!!!

3 Likes

MRI scan in Mumbai is between 5000-7000 rupees

2 Likes

800$…:smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

I just know not to talk about microchips to them. I’m not ill I just want some reassurance.

2 Likes

https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-get-the-cheapest-MRI-scans-done-in-Mumbai

Even if $800 I will pay it, I will pay $10.000 if I have too.

1 Like

Are u stable @bobbilly…!!! If u have enough money come visit lumbine birth place of buddha…

Have a happy holiday @bobbilly

1 Like

Thats on my list. I absolutely love Nepal…